PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Game Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookBoston

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
My game ball to Vince Wilfork for landing the safety which put the team ahead for good, and gave us the ball back. Huge mental swing, and set the tone for the D for the rest of the game.

Other nominees? Faulk, Moroney, Dillon, Colvin... all had good games. Brady was off.

rookBoston said:
My game ball to Vince Wilfork for landing the safety which put the team ahead for good, and gave us the ball back. Huge mental swing, and set the tone for the D for the rest of the game.

Other nominees? Faulk, Moroney, Dillon, Colvin... all had good games. Brady was off.

I believe it was Warren.

and TBC hit him first.

R

And TBC set it up for Ty to finish....

My game ball to the coaches for half time adjustments.

Game Ball: Colvin

Game Ball: Split it between Laurence Maroney and Corey Dillon, without them we would have lost for sure.

I say the game ball goes to Dillon.

He carried us today. Made a bunch of critcal 1st downs.

Ran hard....dished out some punishment.

PS: Colvin would be close 2nd.

Last edited:
Colvin
---------------
I would note that we now have a fine RT in O'Callaghan.

Box_O_Rocks said:
And TBC set it up for Ty to finish....

My game ball to the coaches for half time adjustments.
Great point!

I remember Phil Simms said he thinks BB showed the team the Tiger Woods video again at half time. LOL! BB is great, they definitley made big time adjustments because the game was totally different in the second half and much much better.

dillon..much better than last season..split carries effectively to let maroney get his breath...i dont know effective maroney wouldve been if he carried the ball for the whole game...

Maroney.

Gave them a spark whenever the offense started to bog down. He was the catalyst today...

Rosie Colvin ignited the defence at a time when they were flat and needed a lift. Someone needed to step up and he did it big time.

It was Ty Warren that brought the QB down on the safety, but I thought all three of the down lineman were terrific. All three of them were absolute beasts in the 2nd half. 3 game balls for my vote :rocker:

Remix 6 said:
Game Ball: Colvin

Yeah - TBC is a close second for me

6b1ad8c8-4f4a-4e4b-bee9-63779e791e00.jpg

My game ball goes to Colvin.

Honourable mention to Dillon and Maroney.

Gameball to me. I was an outstanding fan today. :D

I think I deserve it, wearing my brand new Bruschi jersey (first Pats jersey I've owned in 30 years). Me ordering it and getting it by Friday I think was the difference in the game, lol. Obviously the running game was incredible, which means the line had to be opening some nice holes for them. Apparently they made half time adjustments too. Also it's nice to hear that Colvin & TBC played very well, they are still pretty young, and we should have them as a major part of our defense for some time. Game ball goes to Ty Warren and the rest of the D, gave up only 10 points, none in the second half.

I give Ty Warren a lot of credit. He hustled from the far left side (Patriota) to the right to make the game winning Safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News