PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The fans need to support Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have cable. I don't watch ESPN or the NFL Network. I don't buy NFL gear. I dropped out of my fantasy football league today. I no longer wager on NFL games. I boycott just about every known NFL sponsor (mostly **** I don't want/need/use anyway).
What are you using to post to the internet? An abacus?

Patriots fans should boycott the first four games. We should not watch the games on T.V. or go to gillette. How good would it be if Gillette was empty for the opening game against Miami? We need to send a message to the NFL and Kraft that we won't allow Brady's name and legacy to be dragged through the mud. Lets make it happen.

It's asking a LOT of the Season ticket holders.

I like the symbolism - and I think it would force the mainstream media to notice how corrupt the NFL has become

But I think even having everyone boycott a pre-season game, it would send a powerful message

A game played to an empty stadium

The lack of pre-season game revenue will hurt the Krafts, but I don't care about that at this point

You realize that you can get the internet without cable these days, don't you?
Yes, but it's pretty hard to do without some sort of computing device such as a desktop, laptop, phone, tablet, etc.

Yes, but it's pretty hard to do without some sort of computing device such as a desktop, laptop, phone, tablet, etc.

OK, microsoft is a tough one to avoid. Switching away from godaddy will be a PITA as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST