PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The fact that this VERY BAD...doofin team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
has racked up 28 points against our defense........MORE THAN ANY OF THE OTHER Teams that we have played that are MUCH better teams than the lowly doofins....what the he** is going on here? How can Chet Lemon, with a bunch of second rate WR's and a half A## OL come out and score like this on the Pats? BB SHOULD BE PISSED!!!!! I expected us to come out here and kick the doofins a##.....and our offense has DONE THAT........our defense has either been playing sloppy at best....or BB has some other reason for playing a soft defense........
"
Don't get me wrong...ecstatic for the tremendous pounding that the Pats have laid out on their defense overall......however, since I live in S. Florida....am EMBARRASSED that our D has given them 28 points.......unbelievable.........the doofin fans will look at this as some kind of victory........

They put up 21, not 28. One TD was defensive. And two came in garbage time. These complaints about the defense are so incredibly stupid.

Um... 7 points came from a defensive touch from a pass not thrown by a starter... 14 points came from our team pulling back.

... PANICCC

has racked up 28 points against our defense........MORE THAN ANY OF THE OTHER Teams that we have played that are MUCH better teams than the lowly doofins....what the he** is going on here? How can Chet Lemon, with a bunch of second rate WR's and a half A## OL come out and score like this on the Pats? BB SHOULD BE PISSED!!!!! I expected us to come out here and kick the doofins a##.....and our offense has DONE THAT........our defense has either been playing sloppy at best....or BB has some other reason for playing a soft defense........
"
Don't get me wrong...ecstatic for the tremendous pounding that the Pats have laid out on their defense overall......however, since I live in S. Florida....am EMBARRASSED that our D has given them 28 points.......unbelievable.........the doofin fans will look at this as some kind of victory........

What a pathetic post.

That and we were using wacky formations throughout the entire 2nd half. No **** our run defense sucks when we're using two DLinemen.

"

Dude, don't be a ******......... we stopped playing (defense included) at the half. That's ALL this was.

i'll second the other responses, only 21 offensive points and only 7 when it Mattered,

"

If anything about this team embarrasses you, go root for someone else. We used to have a fairly savy intelligent base of football fans. All some of you care about these days is troll bragging rights...LOL

It was a garbage game after the first half. I'm glad they played it the way they did - no injuries and still a huge win.

Nearly all of it was garbage time although I wish we would have only allowed 7 because now Aqua will brag about his offense is much improved. lol

OP, if you had even watched the game, you'd know that it was 21 points offensive points for the Dolphins and then there was the unfortunate Cassell INT.

And it was 42-7 AT THE HALF. Even the announcers were saying that the Pats D probably weren't exactly in desperation mode at the start of the third.

These threads are so tiresome.

That and we were using wacky formations throughout the entire 2nd half. No **** our run defense sucks when we're using two DLinemen.
Indeed, that run down formation with Green at NG and AD standing around picking his nose at the LOS cost us 2 TD's today!

Are you a Pat fan? Seems like we score 49 points, 42 in 1 half, game was over by the half, and you are whining that they were scoring points playing a prevent defense and 1 ran back off our backup QB, are you serious? Lighten up bro, we just pounded the Dolphins, we coulda scored 80 points if we wanted to.

I'll admit I was a little irked while the big plays and scores were happening at the time. But it doesn't bug me at all right now, as every single one of thier scores, with the exception of the lone first half TD, came in garbage time. Which just so happened to be the entire second half no less. :p

I look at it as something BB will take and use to drive the team throughout practise next week, that's all.

They put up 21, not 28. One TD was defensive. And two came in garbage time. These complaints about the defense are so incredibly stupid.

TOUCHDOWNS are touchdowns no matter what....last time I checked......If the Pats were winning 49-7 and in the last 2 minutes against OUR SCRUBS......the doofins were to score.....I would not be upset......but to give up 3 offensive TD's with Chet Lemon (who?) at the helm.....and to have Matt Cassel play like a 1st year college freshman.....was pretty upsetting FOR THIS fan.......I must be like BB...because god knows he will be doling out huge piles of humble pie after this win.

Don't get me wrong.....I know that we didn't even come CLOSE to losing this game....and I am so psyched that we WON!!!!....but to give up that many points to quite possibly the WORST team that we have faced thus far...that is alarming......maybe BB had a strategy there......maybe he had a dinner date and figured....the more you let them score....the faster the game will be over........I don't know....

Um... 7 points came from a defensive touch from a pass not thrown by a starter... 14 points came from our team pulling back.

... PANICCC

TD's are TD's...no matter how they are generated..........are you CONVINCED that that was our team "PULLING" back? I don't see it....

TD's are TD's...no matter how they are generated..........are you CONVINCED that that was our team "PULLING" back? I don't see it....

Yes, but you don't count a TD given up by the offense when you're evaluating the defense, duh.

Whatever, a ridiculous throw by a guy that is not a starter and who has seen no real playing time. What an idiotic "point".

great post.....insightful and deeply thought out,....just like all of yours.......at least you are consistent :)

He was right though, it was a pathetic post. Let this pointless thread die now please:bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes