PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"The Dynasty" Doc coming to Apple TV+ in February

Read Benedict's book. It was mostly centered from Kraft's POV. Most interesting tidbit from that book was after the Pats beat the Panthers in the 2001 finale...on the plane home the team found out that the Raiders lost and that the Pats were gonna have a home divisional game...Kraft frantically started to call the construction foreman to halt the demo of Foxboro Stadium.....
Anyone remember those old ESPN message boards when Steelers and Jets fans claimed the 2001 Patriots title run was a government conspiracy to boost Patriotism after 9/11?

Anyone remember those old ESPN message boards when Steelers and Jets fans claimed the 2001 Patriots title run was a government conspiracy to boost Patriotism after 9/11?
I was only 10

Sweeper1972 made me laugh he was my favorite troll there lol

For real

If the government was going to go that route, wouldn’t they have chosen Dallas (America’s Team) or one of the NY teams to boost patriotism?

Do you remember the username of that troll who had an unattractive woman as their avatar? It was PatsGirl or something like that. They trolled that board for years.

Wasn't on those ESPN boards....but saw similar stuff elsewhere. And I loved seeing Steeler players cry for Jerome Bettis, LOL.

When Brady left, the roster was getting old, they had no salary cap space, a lot of dead money, little talent on the roster especially at wide receiver, and no way to improve. Brady wasn’t happy about it and wasn’t going to spend his last years on a rebuilding team. But let’s play up the drama.

And how has Bill addressed these issues over the course of 4 seasons now?

Yup - -and we had some similar comments about the Ravens' title run in Ray Lewis's final season.

I did not realize this thread was from Nov. My wife brought this series up to me a few days ago. Looks promising.

Could Bill look any more snug with his posture and the way he holds his head up lol? Way too late for this but someone should have given him some PR training.

Amendola: « We worked for Bill but we played for Tom »
That seems normal. Bill was the boss and Tom was the leader. I don't own my company or have final say, but I lead from the front and I think most people would say they "play" for me.

I mean it was the greatest run in sports history
No harm in reminiscing
We aren't at least like Cowgirls fans who live from 30 years ago
Or Jete fans going back 50+. :)

the lack of offensive talent on said 2019 roster was the result of Belichick's terrible personnel management decisions and it did not help that Krafty Bob bowed down to the woke and media mob and released Antonio Brown. Belichick's dereliction of duty, and Kraft's capitulation to the mob, in 2019 is punctuated by the fact in the final Foxboro season of the Greatest Player to Ever Play NFL Football - Bill the Bozo left him so devoid of talent that 2 of Brady's top receivers were running backs.

"Krafty Bob," "Bill the Bozo," "the woke and media mob" (groan) ... Of course, you conveniently fail to mention how you dumped all over Brady in this very forum before and during his final year. Don't deny it.

Will be interesting how this goes with the timing of things.

Will either be memorializing the dynasties as the team closes the book on the Belichick era,

or celebrating Bill as he exclaims "I'm not ****ing leaving!!!!!"

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back