PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"The Dynasty" Doc coming to Apple TV+ in February

203Pat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

happy tobey maguire GIF

What blame is on his hands?

Choosing the wrong guy to keep for starters. That's the vibe I got from the voice over. "... and in the end it was Bill's decision to not put forth a competitive offer." (my word's that come after the voice over, not Robert's)

Last edited:
Choosing the wrong guy to keep for starters. That's the vipe I got from the voice over. "... and in the end it was Bill's decision to not put forth a competitive offer." (my word's that come after the voice over, not Robert's)
Oh, well in that case I agree with you. He picked the wrong guy and to add insult to injury it looks like Bill might only outlast Brady for one season.

Is BB Joan Collins or Linda Evans? RKK is clearly Forsythe.

Living in the was.

Like the Jets franchise.

Is this to wipe blame from Kraft's hands?
Hopefully the documentary is better than that but the trailer certainly makes it seem that way. I think it's just the clickbait to strum up interest and hopefully the content is more about the run than the drama.

Hopefully the documentary is better than that but the trailer certainly makes it seem that way. I think it's just the clickbait to strum up interest and hopefully the content is more about the run than the drama.
What would make you think the viewing public would be more interested in the run than the drama? The trailer is entirely about the drama. I lived the run, so give me the drama. The only ones that would mind are those that have made a sacred cow of either Bill or Tom.

When Brady left, the roster was getting old, they had no salary cap space, a lot of dead money, little talent on the roster especially at wide receiver, and no way to improve. Brady wasn’t happy about it and wasn’t going to spend his last years on a rebuilding team. But let’s play up the drama.

When Brady left, the roster was getting old, they had no salary cap space, a lot of dead money, little talent on the roster especially at wide receiver, and no way to improve. Brady wasn’t happy about it and wasn’t going to spend his last years on a rebuilding team. But let’s play up the drama.
the lack of offensive talent on said 2019 roster was the result of Belichick's terrible personnel management decisions and it did not help that Krafty Bob bowed down to the woke and media mob and released Antonio Brown. Belichick's dereliction of duty, and Kraft's capitulation to the mob, in 2019 is punctuated by the fact in the final Foxboro season of the Greatest Player to Ever Play NFL Football - Bill the Bozo left him so devoid of talent that 2 of Brady's top receivers were running backs.

Read Benedict's book. It was mostly centered from Kraft's POV. Most interesting tidbit from that book was after the Pats beat the Panthers in the 2001 finale...on the plane home the team found out that the Raiders lost and that the Pats were gonna have a home divisional game...Kraft frantically started to call the construction foreman to halt the demo of Foxboro Stadium.....

the lack of offensive talent on said 2019 roster was the result of Belichick's terrible personnel management decisions and it did not help that Krafty Bob bowed down to the woke and media mob and released Antonio Brown. Belichick's dereliction of duty, and Kraft's capitulation to the mob, in 2019 is punctuated by the fact in the final Foxboro season of the Greatest Player to Ever Play NFL Football - Bill the Bozo left him so devoid of talent that 2 of Brady's top receivers were running backs.
Bro you were anti Tom when he was here so I don't get this take

Living in the was.

Like the Jets franchise.
I mean it was the greatest run in sports history
No harm in reminiscing
We aren't at least like Cowgirls fans who live from 30 years ago

What would make you think the viewing public would be more interested in the run than the drama? The trailer is entirely about the drama. I lived the run, so give me the drama. The only ones that would mind are those that have made a sacred cow of either Bill or Tom.
I suppose you're right but I've had enough of the drama its all just BS anyway.

Awesome, five days after we win our 7th.
LOL can you imagine. A 6-1 run under Bailey Zappe or Will Grier to squeak into the playoffs, win every playoff game and win a Super Bowl? Then a documentary about Bill's decision not to keep Tom? I'm sure Bill would feel great about the timing on that one.

It's also the biggest pipe dream imaginable.

So is this documentary going to tell us once and for all why BB thought benching Malcolm Butler in a Super Bowl was the right move?

LOL can you imagine. A 6-1 run under Bailey Zappe or Will Grier to squeak into the playoffs, win every playoff game and win a Super Bowl? Then a documentary about Bill's decision not to keep Tom? I'm sure Bill would feel great about the timing on that one.

It's also the biggest pipe dream imaginable.
Your love for unlikely playoff scenarios is rivalled only by Rob's love for excusing Mac's failures.

Choosing the wrong guy to keep for starters. That's the vipe I got from the voice over. "... and in the end it was Bill's decision to not put forth a competitive offer." (my word's that come after the voice over, not Robert's)
It's always funny to see owners brought in on these things to placate their egos. If I want to watch a documentary on a new product, for example, do I give a **** what the majority shareholder has to say, or do I want to hear from the engineers?

I wonder how many times they'll show his custom Air Force One's in this?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back