PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The D is laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you're getting really boring. You might be right, you might be wrong. Let's watch the season and see.

These threads remind me of my favourite CD...

scratchedcd.jpg

I'm not the one spending hours posting in my own thread. The board keeps this thing on top. Let it drop for all I care.

Really

Tell me why saying Jackon was a bust, Maroney is injury prone and Sey is over the hill is soooooooooo crazy.:rolleyes:

I agree Jackson is a bust, I wouldnt go that far and say Maroney is injury prone I think the bigger issue with him is his dancing instead of hitting the holes. As for Big Sey I still think hes a stud at the position, aslong as he keeps drawing double teams and holding his position at the point of attack hes doing his job well.

It was not a one game thing. THEY SUCK! The homers can chug the kool-aid, but you all know the truth. No pressure on the qb, terrible pass coverage, and blown assignments all over the place.

What un-factual things have I said?

Jackson is a bust - FACT

Maroney is injury prone - FACT

Seymour is over the hill - Debatable / Fact - compared to his old form.

Losers like you are such homers that you can't accept the truth. The points listed above are the negative points I have been talking about since I re-registered. Please tell me which one of those points is bull? You can't, you fail!

:rolleyes: You don't know football, you claim to be a pats fan yet have to change your name on a forum made FOR pats fans and refuse to reveal yourself? yea :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: You don't know football, you claim to be a pats fan yet have to change your name on a forum made FOR pats fans and refuse to reveal yourself? yea :rolleyes:

I didn't have to change my name.....I posted long ago, and re-uped on the site after taking a break from posting. I don't base my life around patsfans.com. Some of you take this site wayyyyyy to serious.

I don't know about football?

So you're saying that Jackson is not a bust, Maroney is not injury prone and Seymour has performed like the top payed defensive player in the NFL this year? Just stop! None of the points I made above are incorrect, and two of the three are undebatable at this point. Look at Maroneys injury history, and his dancing behind the line. Jackson is 100% a bust, and Sey has been a shell of himself since he got paid.

Last edited:
I didn't have to change my name.....I posted long ago, and re-uped on the site after taking a break from posting. I don't base my life around patsfans.com. Some of you take this site wayyyyyy to serious.

I don't know about football?

So you're saying that Jackson is not a bust, Maroney is not injury prone and Seymour has performed like the top payed defensive player in the NFL this year? Just stop! None of the points I made above are incorrect, and two of the three are undebatable at this point. Look at Maroneys injury history, and his dancing behind the line. Jackson is 100% a bust, and Sey has been a shell of himself since he got paid.

Those are not your only 3 points you ever made first of all. Second of all only one is sort of correct.

Chad Jackson could not cut it in our offense, and seemingly no other team feels he is worth it. He is still young and has time to turn it around, although it is unlikely because by all reports it is a mental thing. Sure label him a bust, but after his rookie season when he was hurt and there were reports of him not studying the playbook, that wasn't a giant leap to call him a bust this season. BB has never shown faith in him so you didn't exactly go out on a limb.

Maroney is a solid back and you dance around questions more than he dances when there are no holes.

Seymour is far far far from over the hill, but you value stats over actual performance so it's pointless to debate this topic any further with you.

Stop posing as a pats fan is all I ask.

Those are not your only 3 points you ever made first of all. Second of all only one is sort of correct.

Chad Jackson could not cut it in our offense, and seemingly no other team feels he is worth it. He is still young and has time to turn it around, although it is unlikely because by all reports it is a mental thing. Sure label him a bust, but after his rookie season when he was hurt and there were reports of him not studying the playbook, that wasn't a giant leap to call him a bust this season. BB has never shown faith in him so you didn't exactly go out on a limb.

Maroney is a solid back and you dance around questions more than he dances when there are no holes.

Seymour is far far far from over the hill, but you value stats over actual performance so it's pointless to debate this topic any further with you.

I have posted pro pats material. Look it up!

Do as I did and many other have with this fellow...

"This message is hidden because Patslifer is on your ignore list."

Fixes the situation.

Do as I did and many other have with this fellow...

"This message is hidden because Patslifer is on your ignore list."

Fixes the situation.

I guess I should stop quoting him too so I don't have to subject others to his nonsense.

PS: Patslifer, it's not "your" thread, so quit that.

I will try the wlilpower ignore feature, no more responding to this kind of stuff that I always get sucked into.

I guess I should stop quoting him too so I don't have to subject others to his nonsense.

PS: Patslifer, it's not "your" thread, so quit that.

I will try the wlilpower ignore feature, no more responding to this kind of stuff that I always get sucked into.

That's all you got to do. So let him rant and complain and we will be oblivious to it.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I'm sure if I met him, he'd be just a regular guy, but he simply has nothing worthwhile to say and what he does say displays incredible ignorance. Why bother?

I only have a half dozen or so people on ignore, but he and NSA are the two top maroons.

You still think this thread is crazy? The D is laughable. No pass rush, terrible secondary and slow lb's (aside from Gary and Jerod).

Niners covered up the fact that the D is awful.

Last edited:
The coverage wasn't bad, the throw was good and it was a good catch. Both Floyd's and Jackson's catches were that way.

My concern is the lack of a pass rush. I watched Arizona hit Romo all day, and their front is not full of pro bowlers.

We've take their punch...we need to counter-punch.

so genius. how do you fix it or are you just the typical sky is falling type?

so genius. how do you fix it or are you just the typical sky is falling type?

Can't counter it. I was lambasted for making the claim, and yet again I was right. The 08 D is one of the worst in the NFL.

The draft is the only way to fix it.

Last edited:
so you are going to just be the type who is always right then... just kidding.... there is no pass rush you are right there and we need to draft the secondary in the offseason or go after a free agent that isn't garbage like O'neal

If the Pats had a pass rush they could mask their problems in the secondary. But when Rivers is able to move up in the pocket and step into his throw, your team clearly doesn't have a pass rush. And why would BB come out in a 4-3 when their D is slow as hell? It's actually laughable watching them try to rush the passer with a 4 man line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes