PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

THE BROOKLYN NETS THREAD

I don't know, I'm still hoping the NJ's pick is no worse than 4th. Does anyone really want to trade a pick that could possibly yield a cost-controlled cornerstone?

i do. they have enough young guys they need some impact vets to round out the roster. plus i dont know how strong the draft is this year. that plus they have the nets 2018 1st rd pick and the right to swap 1st rd picks with the nets next year. who is this cornerstone player? give me some names.

I don't know any names yet either, but I would be extremely hesitant to trade the NJ 2016 pick at the deadline unless it's for…whom?

I don't know any names yet either, but I would be extremely hesitant to trade the NJ 2016 pick at the deadline unless it's for…whom?
if there was a cornerstone cant miss player coming out everybody including you and me would already know his name. its a weak draft trade the pick.

I wouldn't know myself; I don't follow colleges until after the post-seasons when the all-star games & workouts begin.

Not withstanding the ping pong balls ...
I doubt anyone finishes worse than Philly.
I also doubt Brooklyn finishes any better than 4th worst.

My guess is 3rd worst when all is said and done then bring on the ping pong balls.

Not withstanding the ping pong balls ...
I doubt anyone finishes worse than Philly.
I also doubt Brooklyn finishes any better than 4th worst.

My guess is 3rd worst when all is said and done then bring on the ping pong balls.

Philly will finish with the worst record. The Lakers will somehow end up with the top pick because God forbid they suck. **** Rondo.

8 and 22

Last edited:
I hope the Lakers keep improving ... could mean 2nd pick pre lottery balls.

How do you lose to the Nets when your main goal is to get the highest possible pick?

I'm hoping that the Smeltics keep losing too, for a 3rd lottery pick. Dallas will have a better record, but the tougher Western Conference might prevent them from making the POs there.

I'm hoping that the Smeltics keep losing too, for a 3rd lottery pick. Dallas will have a better record, but the tougher Western Conference might prevent them from making the POs there.
Oh come on. We hit a rough patch but there's no reason we can't make the playoffs again and win a series or two even. And it's really really rare that continued tanking turns you into a contender like that. What's worked more is improving to be a good not great team and eventually adding a couple pieces. I really don't think you want this team going backwards

Then if Danny truly wants to contend, he needs to trade for a rim-protecting Center, a ball-distributing Point Guard, and a 2/3 with size, finishing ability & a consistent jump shot.

oh geez here we go with this nonsense again:rolleyes:

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News