PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually concerned that the Rats will be be so bad that they could end up drafting top 10 and getting a legitimate player.
If so, Rex and Tanny will get the boot.

No they won't. Their owner is clueless

Yes, this is our insurance that the Green Beans will not threaten for a title anytime soon. Woody Johnson's idea of how to run a football team is the polar opposite of Bob Kraft's.

here.....this is for the boot of ya's...

e9d8_das_boot_beer_glass.jpg

For any Pats fan that thinks this thread is in bad taste,here's a reminder of how horribly deformed the mind of the typical Jet fan is, and that the mods at J.I. not only allow this level of vicious hatred to persist but actually encourage it...

sg3
PERMABANNED AT STINKING TGG -- A GREAT HONOR
Jets Insider VIP

Send a message via ICQ to sg3

Who knows ...maybe Billy the Cheating Douche will sign up Usain Bolt in his never ending quest for fast little hobbits with questionable football capabilities...

Actually Id prefer if he signed about ten other Gaytors so that our current cult of Teboneheads here at JI would depart en masse for patsfag.com

his first post of the morning...what a bright,sunny,wonderful world he must live in...(heh,..who am I kidding?)

I am actually concerned that the Rats will be be so bad that they could end up drafting top 10 and getting a legitimate player.

This has been a fear of mine about this year, for a couple of months now. But then I remind myself of what would actually happen:

1. They'd draft a player considered a top ten by the popular media but which the Pats had as a 20-30 on their board.
2. The coaches would anoint him as a starter, pro-bowler, and future HOF.
3. He'd either be a complete bust (ref. "Gholtson") or just play up to the spot that the Pats had him at (20-30), or somewhere in between.
4. Jests fans would be in denial about it for a few months, providing excuses for him and over emphasizing his accomplishments on the field.
5. Jests fans would turn on him eventually and somehow make it BB fault.
6. We'd enjoy this entire process.

Question is do the fans deserve the jets or the jets deserve their fans?

Onion on Tebow - Keep Liquids Away From Your Computer!

Enjoy! I'll move merge this to the Jets Suck thread after 24 hours.

Ground Emerges As Tim Tebow's Favorite Target | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Among other highlights:

“......He just loves throwing it right to the ground,” Mangold added. “It doesn’t matter if the defense comes out in man coverage or an overload blitz. Tebow seems to know exactly where the ground will be and hits the wide-open turf every time.”

At a press conference at the team’s practice facilities, Jets head coach Rex Ryan said Tebow had developed great chemistry with the ground, adding that Tebow threw to the ground not just during scrimmages, but also throughout passing drills and warm-ups. Ryan noted that Tebow often stayed after practice with the QB coach throwing to the ground for hours....."

Last edited:
For any Pats fan that thinks this thread is in bad taste,here's a reminder of how horribly deformed the mind of the typical Jet fan is, and that the mods at J.I. not only allow this level of vicious hatred to persist but actually encourage it...

sg3
Jets Insider VIP

Who knows ...maybe Billy the Cheating Douche will sign up Usain Bolt in his never ending quest for fast little hobbits with questionable football capabilities...

Actually Id prefer if he signed about ten other Gaytors so that our current cult of Teboneheads here at JI would depart en masse for patsfag.com

Little hobbits? This Jetsfan moron (sorry for the redundancy) is butt ignorant that Bolt is 6' 5" tall. Cretin! (Apologies to the good people of Crete)

Here is a quote from a 2012 1st round pick after his first preseason game:

"I did very well. I don't have a grade for it, but I was very productive."

Any guesses who said that? Here is a hint, it was NOT Chandler Jones, Melvin Ingram, or Andrew Luck.

sg3
Jets Insider VIP

Send a message via ICQ to sg3

his first post of the morning...what a bright,sunny,wonderful world he must live in...(heh,..who am I kidding?)

If 'Billy the Cheating Douche' is a reference to filming.....than someone needs to remind Jester fans they were filming too.

If 'Billy the Cheating Douche' is a reference to filming.....than someone needs to remind Jester fans they were filming too.

Not to start another Spygate discussion, but too little is paid to the team who actually turned the Pats in; the Rats. There is nothing incidental about it.

IMHO NY cannot stand another city outperforming them so substantially, and it is particularly unacceptable if that city is Boston. The Yankees enjoyed decades of dominance over the Red Sox, and they have come to expect that as a given. To see the Patriots become a dynasty and so thoroughly outclass the Rats in every way possible, was more than their entitled egos could stand.

Since they realized they could not match, let alone surpass the Pat's excellence, the only thing they could do is to try and denigrate the Pats' accomplishments.

It was a small, low class, and petty thing to do, but it is the Rats' only defense against a crushing, ego deflating self awareness if they have to admit the reality to themselves.

Last edited:
That disgusting rat fan base doesn't deserve to win a SB ever.

considering that the only decent running back the pats had last season left for the Bengals leaving them with a couple of Billybusts and Frodo Wood****, it's probably a good thing to pick up another Hobbit, Bimbo Demps Baggins to desperately try and be able to run for 30-40 yards a game while Tammi has to throw the ball 70 times or more

Another SG3 gem there....he's surely a caricature of his real persona online? Nobody is that deranged, surely...not even a Jets fan.

Re: Onion on Tebow - Keep Liquids Away From Your Computer!

Well at least we know who is favorite receiver is.

Re: Onion on Tebow - Keep Liquids Away From Your Computer!

Just great, who do we have on this team who can cover the entire ground?

oh wait..................Nate Ebner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore