PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
59.4% of Sanchez' passes. That's an improvement! Maybe he is ready to take the next step this year and go from a below average QB to a average QB. His ceiling is limitless.

BTW, Sanchez was far better the first two days in non-contact drills than he was when they put the pads on and practiced closer to real game conditions. I think the first day he completed 75% of his passes and something like 70% the second day which makes his last two days that much worse.

Meanwhile Brady is probably around 80% so far.

And the real plan emerges -- MAKE Mark Sanchez "look tall" by surrounding him with "midgets."

It's working wonders for his confidence already, and he's showing flashes of adequacy.

get it straight...it's "ELITE!!!!!!...CEILING UNLIMITED!!!! BRADY IN THE TWILIGHT!!! SANCHEZ WINS AT LEAST FOUR OR FIVE BOWLS!!!"....

oliverjpggreen.grid-4x2.jpg

get it straight...it's "ELITE!!!!!!...CEILING UNLIMITED!!!! BRADY IN THE TWILIGHT!!! SANCHEZ WINS AT LEAST FOUR OR FIVE BOWLS!!!"....

oliverjpggreen.grid-4x2.jpg

OK, what the hell IS that thing? Part human baby, part fish? Must be toxic chemicals causing birth defects in Jersey.

OK, what the hell IS that thing? Part human baby, part fish? Must be toxic chemicals causing birth defects in Jersey.

It's the latest in New Jersey defensive clothing. It's called the "Conceal-A-Toe".

It's the latest in New Jersey defensive clothing. It's called the "Conceal-A-Toe".

Coaches and their fetishes. It's the "in" thing nowadays. :eek:

This Jersey rat sounds confused....

13a880d3-33af-4b63-b2db-f0caa19da70e.jpg

Looks like he'll grow up into a poster telling us all the Jets are going to overtake the 2035 AFC East... if you ask him about Sanchez he'll say, "who? oh, that QB back in the day"

so...I'm doing the nightly Rage Rage 19 sweep of J.I. and I come across THIS little gem from what I can only describe as a totally delusional green bean banger...check out his "works every time!!!" insult....really,LSD speedballs washed down with rubbing alcohol couldn't get you THIS stupid...

southside
Best is on the right!

When I was in Boston me and my bros watched with a group of fans at various locations that would oblige us. Pats fans are a bunch of tools so they try to talk sh!t all day. In order to diffuse this talk all one must say is:

18-1.

Although now you can say, "***** you, p*ssy!" or "Nut up or move on!" since their owner went and made a total fool of himself. They probably won't get it though because they have a very limited knowledge of football and even of their own team. It's sad.

"Your owner...HAH! Got you!!! and you don't even know it cause your stupit!"....odds that this kid hasn't been out of his backyard yet???

so...I'm doing the nightly Rage Rage 19 sweep of J.I. and I come across THIS little gem from what I can only describe as a totally delusional green bean banger...check out his "works every time!!!" insult....really,LSD speedballs washed down with rubbing alcohol couldn't get you THIS stupid...

southside
Best is on the right!

When I was in Boston me and my bros watched with a group of fans at various locations that would oblige us. Pats fans are a bunch of tools so they try to talk sh!t all day. In order to diffuse this talk all one must say is:

18-1.

Although now you can say, "***** you, p*ssy!" or "Nut up or move on!" since their owner went and made a total fool of himself. They probably won't get it though because they have a very limited knowledge of football and even of their own team. It's sad.

"Your owner...HAH! Got you!!! and you don't even know it cause your stupit!"....odds that this kid hasn't been out of his backyard yet???

They long for the day someone could insult them with "18-1".

Mike Greenberg is melting down about how funny Rex ISN'T and about how tired he is of the Jets leading the league in words produced. "Our quarterbacks can't throw, our receivers are at best average, our running backs aren't very good either, we are going to suck, and it is so funny! Hahahaha (sarcasm)."

Hopefully that pick wasn't a conditional one. . . .

from the short article you just quoted...

The Jets were going to give up a conditional seventh-round pick for Otah.

southside
Best is on the right!

18-1.

18-1 is an epithet?

First, that was five years ago. Get over it. Second, part of that 18-1 was the Jets' stellar 0-2 performance with a combined score of Patriots 58 - Jets 24.

I hope that cretin brings a big "18-1" sign to the Pats - Jets game just to rub it in.

An interesting constant I've noticed in Wrecks' tenure is the emphasis by both coaches and players on "having fun." One of the first things Li'l Marky mentioned during an interview yesterday on NFLN is "We're having fun out there." Contrast that with the Pats/BB/Brady, whose mantra is "We've got a lot of work to do. A long way to go." A subtle but not insignificant distinction between the approaches of these two franchises.

I think I might be the source of this story because the source is obviously a Pats fan with a hidden agenda. Only a Pats fan with a hidden agenda would think Otah is not making the roster and not going to be the most dominant RT in the league this year. As Rah!Rah! has pointed out, that is me.

I am heading to Mass General to get an MRI because I have no recollection of speaking to Manish Mehta and it is scaring me that I would have such a gap in my memory. Wish me luck.

Last edited:
There's no need to watch this entire interview, just pay attention to what's going on in the background in the first 10 seconds or so:

Tempo The Key - ESPN Video - ESPN

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes