PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tannenbaum interview with Francesa was really an embarrassment--don't know if it was contractually obligated or not. Tannenbaum had his talking point of "we're 3-6, that's not good enough" and that's all he had to say. He was stammering like a kid in the principal's office. Awful.

I hate giving credit to any Rats, but I was impressed with the way Tanny sat there and took the kicking in the teeth....over....and over....and over...and over again.

Francesca will likely never get another interview again from him. Which is too bad. I think it's been decades since I have ever heard an interview as good as that from the media on any network on any topic. And because Francesca decided to do his job, he now has a black mark on his career, as far as the status quo goes.

Just one more thing to add to the long list of reasons of why the Jets suck. Potentially hurting Francesca's career by sucking so bad he had to actually lay the hammer down.

At that rate of progress, they would collect over 20,000 posts in just that one thread, compared to a mere 5,000 or so for our own humble little offering over here. And that doesn't even get into the coaching staff, the management, Tim Tebow, or the other 51 players on the roster (or otherwise sidelined).

We must step up our games, everyone, or find ourselves outdone by the Jets' fans in pointing out how much the Jets suck. :eek:

With respect, the comparison isn't fair. When did you last meet a Jets fan with a life?

My thoughts exactly. Reminds me of the Good Old Days of the early 2000s, when Hermie
was with the J-E-S-T, Wannstadt with the Doofins, and whoever was Buffalo's HC Du Jour.

Oh yes. Good thing we have Rexy these days to run the Jesters into the ground, otherwise we'd miss Hermie. But at least Hermie knew you played to win the game. Does Rexy know this? Todays Jesters play to run their mouths.

So with the Jets down 7-3, Bradford gets picked off and gives the ball up inside their own 20. Finally it looks like the Jets have a chance.

But in comes our savior Mark Sanchez who goes 3 and out, and then Rams D blocks the FG attempt.

I mean...what more is there to say?

I hate giving credit to any Rats, but I was impressed with the way Tanny sat there and took the kicking in the teeth....over....and over....and over...and over again.

Francesca will likely never get another interview again from him. Which is too bad. I think it's been decades since I have ever heard an interview as good as that from the media on any network on any topic. And because Francesca decided to do his job, he now has a black mark on his career, as far as the status quo goes.

Just one more thing to add to the long list of reasons of why the Jets suck. Potentially hurting Francesca's career by sucking so bad he had to actually lay the hammer down.

Nah, it won't hurt his career--he was asking questions. Tannenbaum was pathetic.

I may have spoken too soon. Looks like Bradford his hell bent on handing this game to the Rats. My God he's playing terrible too.

Looks like the Jest are now a top 3, 4-6 team in the AFCE.

So then the Ram suck more?

Bart Scott tries (and fails) to stage Jets media mutiny - NFL.com

Even with a win they manage to have a proper meltdown. Can't wait for their thanksgiving meltdown

I can't wait for the next Rex Ryan press conference:

Reporter: "With the latest blow up between Bart Scott, Bryan Thomas, and Yerimiah Bell; have you lost the pulse of the lockerroom again this year?"

Rex: "No I got got a good pulse on the locker room. We got a bunch of ****heads in there. That's the pulse."

An issue I'm surprised hasn't generated more discussion not only on this forum, but on the national level: The NFL and NBC network should be admonished for bringing the New Jersey Green Beans into American households this Thanksgiving. Exposing the likes of Wrecks Ryan, Westhoff, Bart Scott, Cromartie, Li'l Marky, etc., to our country's children and others of delicate constitution -- who otherwise wouldn't witness such abject filth -- is uncalled for.

Televisions across our land will be tuned in simply because it's football on Thanksgiving, but folks will get much more than they bargained for: moral depravity on parade. On a holiday!

"Mommy, my friend at school says the skinny fat man who coaches the Jets likes to swear and lick ladies' feet. Why is that?"

"Mommy, that Jets player who wears number 31 has 10 children who have five mommies. I don't understand. Please explain it to me."

"Mommy, the Jets quarterback is a man, but he goes to Justin Bieber concerts and Harry Potter movies and dates high school girls. Is he really a man?"

"Mommy, what is a 'goddamn snack'? Is that like what we had for dessert today?"

"Mommy, who does that other Jets coach look drunk?"

This post should be put on billboards across all the interstate highways in our country...

from NY barstool

I’ll be honest its been so long I don’t know how to write blogs about the Jets winning. Aside from the bye week this was the easiest Sunday in a month. Unfortunately this is probably just one step closer to a 7-9 season resulting in neither the playoffs nor a top draft pick. Wallowing in mediocrity with no hope for any long term success.

amazing

Last edited:
An issue I'm surprised hasn't generated more discussion not only on this forum, but on the national level: The NFL and NBC network should be admonished for bringing the New Jersey Green Beans into American households this Thanksgiving. Exposing the likes of Wrecks Ryan, Westhoff, Bart Scott, Cromartie, Li'l Marky, etc., to our country's children and others of delicate constitution -- who otherwise wouldn't witness such abject filth -- is uncalled for.

Televisions across our land will be tuned in simply because it's football on Thanksgiving, but folks will get much more than they bargained for: moral depravity on parade. On a holiday!

"Mommy, my friend at school says the skinny fat man who coaches the Jets likes to swear and lick ladies' feet. Why is that?"

"Mommy, that Jets player who wears number 31 has 10 children who have five mommies. I don't understand. Please explain it to me."

"Mommy, the Jets quarterback is a man, but he goes to Justin Bieber concerts and Harry Potter movies and dates high school girls. Is he really a man?"

"Mommy, what is a 'goddamn snack'? Is that like what we had for dessert today?"

"Mommy, who does that other Jets coach look drunk?"

Yes the nationwide audience will be tramatised into watching the green beans dance on the field. Now that you think about it, they might throw up the green beans they ate for dinner.

Nice thought.

Yes the nationwide audience will be tramatised into watching the green beans dance on the field. Now that you think about it, they might throw up the green beans they ate for dinner.

Nice thought.

There should be a public service message prior to the telecast:

"Watching Putrid New Jersey Green Beans on a full stomach can cause vomiting and diarrhea. Conversely, followers of the team who have managed to overcome initially severe symptoms are subject to chronic constipation and anal obstruction lasting up to 44 years."

"In the hunt"....:rofl:

This is exactly what happened after they beat the Colts the first time. They thought they were playoff bound, then beginning with us dishing them their first loss, we sent them on a 3 game losing streak in the worst possible fashion.

Do you realize that this week we once AGAIN have the opportunity of whacking this bi-polar fan base upside the head for the second time this year sending them into another downward spiral of panic, chaos, hysteria, self loathing and betrayal?

Can't wait! This game should have been on Christmas not Thanksgiving, because not only will there be no charity from us, we won't sit down for dinner either and finally, this is all I want from Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes