PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another amusing gem found on J I that has the inmates in an uproar.

Today's Post.

NY_NYP.jpg

Read this post from JI on this pic:

Jets Insider.com Forums - View Single Post - NYP Cover Today

Another amusing gem found on J I that has the inmates in an uproar.

Today's Post.

NY_NYP.jpg

Love what they did with Li'l Marky as Emmett Kelly. :rofl:

Seriously though, Is this real? If so, that's harsh and uncalled for IMO.

If I were Woody, Rex, Sanchez or Tebow, I would be on the phone with an attorney. There are statutes relating to "commercial disparagement" and of course there are general defamation laws. The fact that they are "celebrities" or "in the public eye" makes it harder to prove but I believe "actual malice" is the standard.

That's the worst thing I've personally ever seen in that environment.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4579153&postcount=30

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Glad they are the bottom shelf of the AFC east as usual

Just wanted to point out that we are at over 200 pages and this thread was started in March. The Jets have kept sucking for 200 pages and we haven't even started the season. Amazing. Kudos to everyone involved in this illustrious effort!

Never forget - with each post you're helping a small child who is getting into football and considering being a Jets fan and directing him to a better and brighter future. :singing:

Last edited:
Seriously though, Is this real? If so, that's harsh and uncalled for IMO.

If I were Woody, Rex, Sanchez or Tebow, I would be on the phone with an attorney. There are statutes relating to "commercial disparagement" and of course there are general defamation laws. The fact that they are "celebrities" or "in the public eye" makes it harder to prove but I believe "actual malice" is the standard.

That's the worst thing I've personally ever seen in that environment.

If anything, the Jet fan should be suing the New York Jets for consumer fraud and alienation of affection...the Jets have obviously deserted their Jet fan lovers and that so called team of miscreants,maladjusted meatheads,deviants and deadbeats are easily identifiable defendants in the biggest example of fraud ever seen in pro sports.

Last edited:
by now, I've bored everyone with the pantheon of Rayge Rayge malaprops...these little nuggets give an insight into the peculiar mind of Homer Homer 19

"don't have a canary"...most fans are in danger of having a coronary when hit with that one...

"it's like whistling gypsy"..and YOU will be whistlin' Dixie when you find there is actually a band named the Whistling Gypsy...

"I sea what you mean"...always lost in a seesaw sea of ups and downs as the Jets rollercoster has their fans hurling green chunks at the end of the ride..

but today, we have the answer to why Rayge Rayge told another Jets fan they were ignorant and stupid because, as he stated,Adrian Jones never played for the Jets in 2006 and 2007, and then posted links as proof, links that showed Jones DID...just indescribable lunacy...finally, the Rayge Rayge explanation...it's iconic, folks...as well as ironic...

Ray Ray19
Not a SOJF
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
You said Jones' last year with the Jets was 2005, yet you posted a link showing that Jones was on the team in 2006.

Are you really that stupid?

Oh look, Adrian Jones was a Jet until 2007, just like I said: http://www.pro-football-reference.co...J/JoneAd20.htm

Look a-hole, you come out of the woodwork to obviously fire off some kind of vengance with me in an argument that had nothing to do with you.

Jones started one year, that was 2005, he was a nobody after that, I knew he started in 05, forgot he stuck with the team, doesn't change my point that Tanny had nothing to do with the player, it was Bradway that drafted him.

Clarke was a move for a player drafted by Philly, Kendall was at a point in his career much like Faneca, and between Mangini and Tannenbaum, they didn't want the extra policing in the locker room, not a debacle, a move that didn't work out, but I understand why they did it.

And the reason again you came out of the woodwork?

Like I said, stay in the woods.

"you came out of the woodwork"...OK...so far so good..."like I said, stay in the woods"....HUH?????????????????...oh...I get it, the whistlin gypsy had a canary and couldn't sea, so she stayed in the woods...or maybe not...I don't know...it's just...uh...nutty.

BTW, Adrian Jones played in NINE games for the Jets in 2006 and SEVEN in 2007...."he was a nobody!!!"...hard to argue with such conviction...

Last edited:
this is the best thread on the internet. Period.

by now, I've bored everyone with the pantheon of Rayge Rayge malaprops...these little nuggets give an insight into the peculiar mind of Homer Homer 19

"don't have a canary"...most fans are in danger of having a coronary when hit with that one...

"it's like whistling gypsy"..and YOU will be whistlin' Dixie when you find there is actually a band named the Whistling Gypsy...

"I sea what you mean"...always lost in a seesaw sea of ups and downs as the Jets rollercoster has their fans hurling green chunks at the end of the ride..

but today, we have the answer to why Rayge Rayge told another Jets fan they were ignorant and stupid because, as he stated,Adrian Jones never played for the Jets in 2006 and 2007, and then posted links as proof, links that showed Jones DID...just indescribable lunacy...finally, the Rayge Rayge explanation...it's iconic, folks...as well as ironic...

Ray Ray19
Not a SOJF
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
You said Jones' last year with the Jets was 2005, yet you posted a link showing that Jones was on the team in 2006.

Are you really that stupid?

Oh look, Adrian Jones was a Jet until 2007, just like I said: http://www.pro-football-reference.co...J/JoneAd20.htm

Look a-hole, you come out of the woodwork to obviously fire off some kind of vengance with me in an argument that had nothing to do with you.

Jones started one year, that was 2005, he was a nobody after that, I knew he started in 05, forgot he stuck with the team, doesn't change my point that Tanny had nothing to do with the player, it was Bradway that drafted him.

Clarke was a move for a player drafted by Philly, Kendall was at a point in his career much like Faneca, and between Mangini and Tannenbaum, they didn't want the extra policing in the locker room, not a debacle, a move that didn't work out, but I understand why they did it.

And the reason again you came out of the woodwork?

Like I said, stay in the woods.

"you came out of the woodwork"...OK...so far so good..."like I said, stay in the woods"....HUH?????????????????...oh...I get it, the whistlin gypsy had a canary and couldn't sea, so she stayed in the woods...or maybe not...I don't know...it's just...uh...nutty.

BTW, Adrian Jones played in NINE games for the Jets in 2006 and SEVEN in 2007...."he was a nobody!!!"...hard to argue with such conviction...

this pretty well explains the entire jets fan base. Delusional, lost, and over all just brain dead.

Cannot wait for this season to begin!!

LOL! You can't make this stuff up:

But Sanchez initially was floored by the Tebow trade, Santonio Holmes revealed Wednesday.

"I think since Day 1, it was a focus that kind of rattled him a little," the veteran wide receiver said. "I use that word only to say that, 'Wow, how did this happen?' Those were words that came out of his mouth."

Holmes said Sanchez shared that sentiment in a conversation they had in late March, the day the Jets stunned the league by acquiring Tebow. That Sanchez confided in Holmes is ironic, considering they barely spoke to each over the final 12 weeks last season -- a strained relationship that has been repaired, according to both players.

Santonio Holmes says New York Jets' trade for Tim Tebow initially floored Mark Sanchez - ESPN New York

Santonio just can't shut up. So much for Sanchez being on board with Tebow from the beginning and being excited from day one about the trade.

Last edited:
Santonio just can't shut up So much for Sanchez being on board with Tebow from the beginning and being excited from day one about the trade.

Sanchez was excited for the Tebow trade because when he gets replaced he'll have more time for GQ.

Dysfunctional describes the ..........

The New York Jets Owner
The New York Jets General Manager
The New York Jets Head Coach
The New York Jets Players

and especially the New York Jets fanbase!

Last edited:
Is PatsfansTX a member on this site?

Gotta check out this thread. So many Jets fans think the jets are going to score over 30 points this weekend. Unless they get a few pick 6s or fumbles returned for TDs, what makes them think that the Jets will ever score 30 points in a game this season?

PREDICT the SCORE: JETS vs buffy jills - Jets Insider.com Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick