PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yee-Haw! 2000 posts and still going strong!

:eat3:

Last edited:
2007 is the Jets drafting high water mark, and it's the year that brought Moss and Welker to the Patriots. So, getting past that year and looking to the way things have been since, 2008-2010 drafted players still on the team (2011 and 2012 are too recent to really get a fair reading):

Jets (2008-2010):
2008 - Keller
2009 - Sanchez, Greene, Slauson
2010 - Wilson, Ducasse, McKnight, Connor
Total - 8

Patriots (2008-2010):
2008 - Mayo, Slater
2009 - Chung, Brace, Vollmer, Pryor, Edelman
2010 - McCourty, Gronk, Cunningham, Spikes, Hernandez, Mesko, Deaderick
Total - 14

The Patriots have a 6 player edge from those 3 seasons, and the Patriots also have at least one player in each year of the draft who is clearly better than any player the Jets have drafted in the 3 years.

Rob to Ray ray

As for my dissertations, I am sorry I am just more intelligent than you and can bring the level of discussion on this board higher than you typical hate filled insults to anyone who disagrees with you.

LOLOL.

90% of jets fans are complete and utter morons...it's amazing really

@NinjaZX6R

Wow... He actually made a statement without mentioning the Jets winning the Superbowl... Well done, Ryan. :woohoo:

It's going to be great to read the threads over there when the bills beat them at home week 1

Paul Allen owns both the Trailblazers and the Seahawks.

That is a good one LOL

They really think those thoughts over there? I mean come on....really? It still amazes me

They're not bright bulbs on the tree.

Last edited:
They're not bright bulbs on the tree.

They remind me of the little sparklers kids run around with on the 4th...something that is sweet and fun for about 15 seconds then it's all over

Another amusing gem found on J I that has the inmates in an uproar.

Today's Post.

NY_NYP.jpg

Last edited:
And that is the reason why I hate playing the Rats. We can beat them time after time, but all it takes is ONE fluke win, like the 2010 playoffs, and they will milk it forever, and kick their delusional brains into high gear.

They think they not only beat the Pats, butlidly trounced them. Nevermind that the Pats sat Welker the first series when the tenor of the game is being established, and the Pats only failed to go up two scores early because they shot themselves in foot.

No this win proves that Rex Ryan is a great HC and the fact that he took the Rats to the AFCC in 2009 and 2010 is a tribute to his being among the current HC greats, while ignoring the reality of how flukey those two appearances were.

In both cases they had teams sitting their starters, Indy and Cincy, to even get into the playoffs, on the leading edge of a decline, Indy, or beating themselves, Pats.

And the Rats just happened to be the team on the other end of the field at the time.

Mark Sanchez "outplayed" Tom Brady and Peyton Manning in their own houses! :eek: Locking the Chize up for 10 years is a no-brainer for a lot of Jets fans. They've clearly found their guy, a true winner. Get it, done, Tanny. :cool:

Last edited:
Mark Sanchez outplayed Tom Brady and Peyton Manning in their own houses! :eek: Locking Mark up for 10 years is a no-brainer for a lot of Jets fans. Get it, done, Tanny. :cool:

They did LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Another amusing gem found on J I that has the inmates in an uproar.

Today's Post.

y6uta2ed.jpg

It's hilarious and depressing all at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents