PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

That was the worst Patriots team I saw in 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
edgecy said:
I remember a time when winning was a good thing, no matter how ugly it was. I sense that Pats fans are a little too spoiled after the last few years :(

Exactly!!! We WON!!!! Does everyone here think adjustments won't be made to the things we weren't doing right initially??? They already started, as seen by the turnaround in the second half!!! News flash, this team isn't perfect!Enjoy the win, people!

NorthwesternFan said:
Wasn't impressed...

An ugly game by both teams...

You guys play like that against the Jets, and they will eat you alive.. They looked really good today...

BILLS! BILLS! BILLS! BILLS!

....so I suppose you expect your Bills to be the cellar dwellers of the AFC East? I mean....if you're so impressed by the Jets huuuuuuge win over the Titans and you lost to us today....

Congratulations for your die hard support for an addmitttadly horrible team. That takes....well it takes something....

NEM said:
I dont think it was the worst Patriots team in five years, but it was one of the worst coached halves I have ever seen.

Belichick said he had no book on the Bills cause it was the first game of the season. I dont buy into that, because it was the first game of the season for both teams, and their coaching staff, especially the defensive coaches, seem to have had a good book on our offense..

And, our offensive coaches seemed lost, and made no adjustments, or changes.

In the second half there were a few changes, along with Buffalo losing a couple of key players on defense, but the most noticeable change was the use of the inside passing routes, which proved to be successful.

It was not the worst Patriot team in five years... the defense played well, for the most part, after some adjustments that took them out of "soft" mode.

The caoching staff need a far more agressive offensive game plan next week. It is much more difficult to play from behind onthe road.

Earth to NEM! The point wasn't simply that it was the first game. The point was that it was the first game, against a team with a huge personnel turnover, but more importantly with a new head coach, new coaching staff, and new offensive and defensive system. Not alot of game tape on this group.

RAWKY said:
"Awsome idea" Except, I think, they only allow 2hrs max for presenters.

Plus the HOF introductory speech has to be about the Inductee, NOT the Presenter!

Let's see. We play with 3 active receivers, none of which will be our starters when its all said & done (Gabriel & Jackson). We play without Bruschi, heart and soul of the defense. We give up a deflating touchdown right out of the gate. All this with a new offensive and defensive coordinator in their first game. And somehow, the Pats win. This friends is what championship teams are all about. And BTW, the worst Patriots performance I've seen from this team over the last 5 years? How about the very last game we played, against Denver in the playoffs.

edgecy said:
Here's a serious question... do any of you go to other team's board to harrass their members when their team win/lose? I know I don't, and I don't understand why anybody would spend time and energy to do it. And especially when your team just got their backside handed to them by a D1-AA school.

Buffalo Fans are the worst in the NFL, they are bitter fans who live in one of the worst cities in the USA regarding, well almost everything.

So what else do they have but troll on other team's boards wishing their team could win.

edgecy said:
Here's a serious question... do any of you go to other team's board to harrass their members when their team win/lose? I know I don't, and I don't understand why anybody would spend time and energy to do it. And especially when your team just got their backside handed to them by a D1-AA school.

I don't do that, I'd always rather discuss the game with fans of the team I like, and discuss our issues. Smack Talk is always so pointless.

Wow, what a stupid thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes