PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

That Cowboys offense sure is legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Turd Jackson did played for the Doncos... What else do you need?

Cutler is good... not TFB thou...

LOL. After seeing Cutler yesterday, a straight up Cassel for Cutler trade right now would be a steal for the Donkeys.

I love how Tom Jackson, when refering to the Broncos, always says "we". "We have to stop the run". "We have a great offense and I think Culter is the best quarterback in the league right now."

Dear Mr. Jackson, You don't play for the Denver Donkeys anymore. You are an old, fat homer that lives in the the present through a bunch of players that only know you as that guy next to Boomer on that ESPN football show. Unlike Boomer, you bring nothing to the show. You don't have a great personality and your rather boring to watch. I think Cris Carter will be taking your job soon, but I would love to see a former Patriot take your job and spout off about how great the Patriots are.

Greatest QB in football? Cutler? Damn, it is like week 4 and the guy has a title that other players like Marino, Namath, Favre, etc have worked careers to build.

And can we back off Eddie Royal till the season is finished?!?!? Jackson wants to send him to the Pro Bowl after four games, but he is coming from college where they only play for four months a year. The NFL season is a bit longer and a bit tougher. Lets see if he is having 100 yard games in week 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe