PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanks to those at game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to ask someone that was there, did they stand most of the game? Every shot they showed of the crowd while the game was being played showed everyone standing, is it just certain sections?
I knew some fans were complaining that there was a problem when people stood and cheered during the game and stayed standing, certain people would make them sit down and the ushers would make them sit too. They said it was a different atmosphere from the old stadium.
At the other stadium, fans had a tendency to be a bit more "Lubed up" than over here. With the threat of "Ticket Revocation" hanging over all STH heads...being responsible goes with the privilege of having season tickets. You'll find that the drunker fans are...the louder they get...This in my mind has always been an attribute as to why this stadium is not very loud at times....
Because where I sit and the group of folks who are there..we are lucky enough to be able to sit in comfort while cheering loudly for the team...but it did seem that 90% of the stadium was standing and whoopin' it up when necessary...

Yeah, I'm gonna take personal credit for this one.... I was at the game whooping it up yesterday and I was also at the Jets game in october last year which was also noted as being a good crowd game. So if anyone wants to get a little fund going to buy me season tickets/ parking/ beer etc.I can be sure to be there revving up the crowd every week..... :D

Btw, how about that weather? It was supposed to be wet and miserable and it turned out to be as good as it get for a December night game!!! :singing:

I wanted to ask someone that was there, did they stand most of the game? Every shot they showed of the crowd while the game was being played showed everyone standing, is it just certain sections?
I knew some fans were complaining that there was a problem when people stood and cheered during the game and stayed standing, certain people would make them sit down and the ushers would make them sit too. They said it was a different atmosphere from the old stadium.

Yesterday and most games that are snowy, rainy, or just extreme cold the crowd tends to be on there feet mostly the whole game. Nothing the "certain people can do when its the whole crowd"

But on an average game where the crowd is sitting it will get up on defensive third downs and it will get on big plays. But on the rest of the plays if your that one guy standing this crowd is ruthless and annoying.

Yesterday and most games that are snowy, rainy, or just extreme cold the crowd tends to be on there feet mostly the whole game. Nothing the "certain people can do when its the whole crowd"

But on an average game where the crowd is sitting it will get up on defensive third downs and it will get on big plays. But on the rest of the plays if your that one guy standing this crowd is ruthless and annoying.

But it stopped raining at 6:30 and never started again.....In my section (225) people were standing for almost all of the first half and in the second half they were sitting more, but still standing during "important" plays.

so glad i made the trip over only my second time at the razor much better than my first time loved the environment!!

no rain perfect temp and never sat down..was a good night :D

congratulations from me to all the fans in the stadium

from tv the 'factor field' was heard all game !

great!

when Brady took the first dowm at the end of the third quarter there was an incredible roar

awesome !

this is the proof that,even at The Razor, you can have a great contribution and be loud

bravi again !

sometimes sitting within' the first 3 rows off the field has it's advantages. I see no reason why someone sitting in the front row has the need to stand for the entire game!! You can make as much noise from the sitting position as you can from the standing position... LOL...I KNow..we have been undertaking studies about it for years!!!! Nor do I see the reason for the person in the front row to jump up in the middle of EVERY play...while everyone behind them is seated.....ya..that's annoying and one should expect to get grief if they do so!!! :)

hopefully it's the same sunday night...but last monday was a much bigger game..one of the biggest reg season games i have been to and i have been to alot of games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back