PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanks to those at game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
most if not all got there on time...no late into 1st crap....everyone was loud and in it and was having a blast. Thanks for making the night that much better :rocker:

It looked like the crowd was really into it from the TV angles.

We'll need that extra benefit moving forward, as there are hopefully several more important home games remaining.

I agree to those who went--great job!

It was awesome seeing the Houston QB (not sure if it was Schaub or the backup) lip to the sidelines "I can't hear you!"

The razor loud? Say it aint so;)

Gonna need them to bring it next Sunday too

You beat me to it with this post...Thanks indeed to all that were at the game last night
(Of course I am jealous as heck too) That is the loudest I think any crowd has ever been at the new stadium! Incredible! Great job guys!

most if not all got there on time...no late into 1st crap....everyone was loud and in it and was having a blast. Thanks for making the night that much better :rocker:

Good Job.

Game ball for the crowd.

Oh. And vince.

That was definitely the loudest I've ever heard Foxboro on TV. The fans were the game MVP IMO. Can anyone who went to the game comment on the noise? How were the Fidelity Club seats. I didn't see a shot of them during the game.

I have to think that a lot of non-regulars were at this game.

Does last night dispel the myth that Foxboro can't get loud because of the stadium design?

Red seats were pretty full...therein lies the difference. Awesome crowd though, thoroughly enjoyed the guys in 136 last night.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Really impressed with the crowd last, always a good sign when they come across as loud on TV. I was surprised at how many stayed until the end of the game.

Ya..Having the crowd miked up also helps the TV peeps make it sound good...yes..it was loud at times but I've heard it louder. Filling the Red seats definitely helps out the noise factor. Agreed also that there were alot of non regulars there just based on what I saw in my section....Finally...being up by 21 at the half and totally dominating the Conference leader in every phase of the game...helps boost the hooplah factor

That was definitely the loudest I've ever heard Foxboro on TV. The fans were the game MVP IMO. Can anyone who went to the game comment on the noise? How were the Fidelity Club seats. I didn't see a shot of them during the game.

I have to think that a lot of non-regulars were at this game.

Does last night dispel the myth that Foxboro can't get loud because of the stadium design?

From someone who has been to every game at Gillette I can honestly say that was one of the top 5 loudest games I have been too at least for 2 and 1/2 quarters then it was over. I would say the noise was on par with a playoff game.

The loudest game I remember at Gillette is still the first one vs the Steelers opening the Stadium and unveiling the first banner. The noise level peaked that day.

Last edited:
I've been to a lot of games at Gillette too and it was one of the loudest crowds we've had. I was wondering, could you hear the "MVP!" chant for Brady on the TV? It occurred right after he ran for the first down and was all fired up.

I've been to a lot of games at Gillette too and it was one of the loudest crowds we've had. I was wondering, could you hear the "MVP!" chant for Brady on the TV? It occurred right after he ran for the first down and was all fired up.
I've always wondered if the noise level differs for different fans sitting in different parts of the stadium....ya know what I mean. I sit in 143 right below the lighthouse where there is no section......At times it seems loud..and other times....not. My friends who sit opposite us in the other EZ say it's alot louder on their side than ours....should go visit them someday,,,,lol

i only get to a game every couple of years. But man,I thought it was pretty loud. Definitely the loudest I've been too. I'm hoarse today :D

I was up in 318 and you could feel it shaking.

our section was very loud...never sat down....one of the best crowds i had been a part of

and you know what..traffic wasn't eve that bad..got there in 2 hours from boylston

I've ragged on the Gillette crowd a ton but yesterday was proof positive that when they get into the game they can definitely make enough noise to be a factor.

I was really happy with the crowd, hopefully we keep it up going into the playoffs.

Best crowd in years. Hands down.

The Brady 1st down scramble play was a truly great moment.

That was a real communication between legend and fanbase that defied words. A purely electric 20 seconds.

If anyone has a video for that, PLEASE post!

our section was very loud...never sat down....one of the best crowds i had been a part of

I wanted to ask someone that was there, did they stand most of the game? Every shot they showed of the crowd while the game was being played showed everyone standing, is it just certain sections?
I knew some fans were complaining that there was a problem when people stood and cheered during the game and stayed standing, certain people would make them sit down and the ushers would make them sit too. They said it was a different atmosphere from the old stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes