PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanks Cassel

Status
Not open for further replies.
You find out about who people really are when the times are rough, not when you are going 16-0.

When Brady went down the team and esp. the fan base thought the season was over. Many people around here, and maybe even on the team, had limited faith in your abilities.

Well F- them .

You followed last season in the huge shadow of a Brady-less Patriot team.

11-5 is allright in my books. There were a couple games that we easily could have won had it not been for a dropped pass here or there. It was certainly not unrealistic to say we could have gone 13-3.

Last year is now in the rear view mirror and Matty as a fan I have to say thanks man. You performed as I hoped you would. You came out and lifted a team and a fan base up from despair and gave us hope.

In the face of hopelessness you reminded us of why we cheer for this team. This team finds talent better than any other. You my friend are one talented QB, deserving of all your future success.

I feel confident in saying your dad was, is and always will be pround of who you are as an athlete and a person.

Thanks and all the best in KC! I will always be cheering for you...

-HPF

You find out about who people really are when the times are rough, not when you are going 16-0.

When Brady went down the team and esp. the fan base thought the season was over. Many people around here, and maybe even on the team, had limited faith in your abilities.

Well F- them .

You followed last season in the huge shadow of a Brady-less Patriot team.

11-5 is allright in my books. There were a couple games that we easily could have won had it not been for a dropped pass here or there. It was certainly not unrealistic to say we could have gone 13-3.

Last year is now in the rear view mirror and Matty as a fan I have to say thanks man. You performed as I hoped you would. You came out and lifted a team and a fan base up from despair and gave us hope.

In the face of hopelessness you reminded us of why we cheer for this team. This team finds talent better than any other. You my friend are one talented QB, deserving of all your future success.

I feel confident in saying your dad was, is and always will be pround of who you are as an athlete and a person.

Thanks and all the best in KC! I will always be cheering for you...

-HPF

Very well said. I agree wholeheartedly. He was amazing. Couldnt have asked for anything more from him.

Best of luck in KC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST