PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank You Tim Wakefield

patsfanofNC12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I want to thank Wakefield for holding our rotation together this first month and a half, without him we would have 6 less wins and a more if you consider the amount of times he has stopped a skid that we have been on, He gets us around 15 wins every year, eats up innings so the bullpen gets a rest, and now has been the ace of our rotation. Everyone wants him to retire every year, but I hope he pitches 5 more years with us, because he is a great pitcher to have who can start or go to the bullpen if needed.

I want to thank Wakefield for holding our rotation together this first month and a half, without him we would have 6 less wins and a more if you consider the amount of times he has stopped a skid that we have been on, He gets us around 15 wins every year, eats up innings so the bullpen gets a rest, and now has been the ace of our rotation. Everyone wants him to retire every year, but I hope he pitches 5 more years with us, because he is a great pitcher to have who can start or go to the bullpen if needed.

Yeah ... great thread. If he had a halfway decent back he might HOF numbers by now. I'm wondering if he found a good doctor or therapist because (knock on wood) his back has been holding up this year. Anyways ... what a bargain every year... a great bargain and a great person who is great in the clubhouse and for charities.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back