PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you Kurt Warner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense but this sentiment is ridiculous. Tom brady has had to face a pretty decent ravens D whereas joe flacco had to throw aganst an atrocious patriots pass defense led by sterling moore and antuan molden.

and Julian Edelman...

But see there is a flaw in that thinking. Pats hurry up quicker than anyone, are Lewis and Reed going to be able to decipher it in the 10 seconds it takes the Pats to get to the line and have everyone setup?

A lot easier said than done

Pats hurry up once they get a favorable matchup and get a first down . So that is the key. I didnt like how many 3rd and longs pats converted last week. Dont want to put yourself in those situations again.

Pats hurry up once they get a favorable matchup and get a first down . So that is the key. I didnt like how many 3rd and longs pats converted last week. Dont want to put yourself in those situations again.

I am so sick of people overrespecting Lewis. The guy is coming off a major arm injury. He is tackling with one arm. He is slow front to back and side to side. He is a liability in coverage. His conditioning is questionable. I hope he is out there for all 75+ plays. There will be many plays today in which he will look very bad out there.

I respect his career and is a lock 1st ballot HoF but today is a bad matchup for him. It just is.

Was watching NFLN about a 1/2 hr ago Deion and Willie Mac were going back and forth on "Ray Lewis is the QB of the defense" bla bla.

Willie Mac incorporated a few "we will do this...." in his responses.

Love it!

Once a Pat, ALWAYS a Pat.

I was watching some show earlier and 3 out of 4 people took the Ravens one lady another was Brian Billick there is a shocker and LT you know how much LT likes the Patriots. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks what matters starts at 6:30.

I agree with you all, all the more reason to perform when the correct defensive call is made but NE still rams it down their throat.

You gotta make the plays.

Nothing says breaking your will more than knowing the call, and still being outplayed...

Actually that is really a matter of being disrespectful to the opposing team. D&C and the Miami Dolphins defensive line have made it very clear that when you are ahead and continue to run plays you know will work you are wayyyyy out of line. Belichick knows there are plays with much less of a chance of success but refuses to use them, what a louse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case