PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hope everyone's having a good Veterans day!!

Thank you! And thank you to all those who served. As a combat veteran, I do not and will not look at non-combat vets otherwise. We all signed on the line, knowing full well what it meant.

As for today, my wife and I actually went and did the "free Veterans Day meal" thing for the first time. It was cool. I hope all of you vets got a chance to rest up, enjoy the day, and feel good about life.

I'd also like to thank everyone for their service. We're proud of you all.

There were veterans in my family who wanted me to avoid Vietnam and they convinced me to join the NG in 69. Had I not joined the draft lottery would have missed me. I'm glad for my time in the NG though. It wasn't combat but it taught me a lot and made me a better person.

I'm a non-combat Veteran as well having been in the Air Force from 77-81. I was also a brat. My father served for 28 years before he retired. My sister served during Vietnam and my nephew retired recently after doing 20 years in the Navy. I have nothing but the greatest respect for those who actually served during wartime. IMHO, they are more deserving than non-combat Vets although I still respect non-combats Vets as well for their service.

Anyone watch the History Channel on Veterans Day? They have live film of Vietnam and WW2 and talk to guys that were there and they talk of their experiences. It really brings it home what war is all about and it aint pretty.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back