PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Super Bowl day

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Hope you all get a chance to get together with family and friends. Should be a competitive game at least and looking forward to some good food and a bunch of beers! Have a great day!

I'm looking forward to it but obviously not as much as I used to. Certainly my itinerary for the day has. My nerves are in lot better shape too, lol.

Bah-humbug. Let’s get this wretched season over with so we can bury our dead and move on to 2024.

I do not think to see it live..Stadium is beautiful
I was there for a tour and it was a nice experience

The longest day of the year waiting for the game.

Everything is analyzed to death. The game will be decided by a couple of plays made or not.

Ticket prices are outrageous.

I saw $9000 per ticket for upper deck 2 weeks ago.
I have seen now 1 ticket cost at 6k
Still it is really a lot...i have seen 2 Super Bowls and i spent a lot too but not at this atrocious level...

Still it is really a lot...i have seen 2 Super Bowls and i spent a lot too but not at this atrocious level...
Most Super Bowls single tickets go for less and are easier to find.

Fake tickets are a big problem with these prices. Perhaps its all by phone now.

most i paid was $1250 per ticket, $2500 for the pair, for XXXVIII, in Houston... paid $400 for 36, and $400 for 39... In retrospect, the NFL should have paid me $400 to attend the game in Jacksonville... crappy place to see a superbowl...

most i paid was $1250 per ticket, $2500 for the pair, for XXXVIII, in Houston... paid $400 for 36, and $400 for 39... In retrospect, the NFL should have paid me $400 to attend the game in Jacksonville... crappy place to see a superbowl...
I was in Minneapolis against Eagles L and in Atlanta against Rams W
In both cases i took a "package"
Ticket cost impacted in both cases approx 3/3.5k
In Minneapolis it was really tough...extremely cold plus a L...in Atlanta it was all great

Happy holiday Patsfans nation

Reactions: Ian
I was in Minneapolis against Eagles L and in Atlanta against Rams W
In both cases i took a "package"
Ticket cost impacted in both cases approx 3/3.5k
In Minneapolis it was really tough...extremely cold plus a L...in Atlanta it was all great
packages? tickets hotel, and whatever else? not bad... The costs I laid out were for tickets only...
36 we got them from a league source, 38 we got them on ebay, 39 sth lottery...

and yeah, i can imagine LI would have been an epic game to see in person

packages? tickets hotel, and whatever else? not bad... The costs I laid out were for tickets only...
36 we got them from a league source, 38 we got them on ebay, 39 sth lottery...

and yeah, i can imagine LI would have been an epic game to see in person
the overall cost was approx 6.5K EUR each trip from Italy

Flight hotel and tickets

No luxury

I was in US again summer 2022 holiday West coast and i spent a fortune...

Presidents' Day should be changed to Monday after the Super Bowl.

Hope you all get a chance to get together with family and friends. Should be a competitive game at least and looking forward to some good food and a bunch of beers! Have a great day!
I need the Chefs to lose to enjoy my week but unfortunately they're winning today smh

I'm going to my friend's house who's a die hard 49ers fan. It will be fun to watch him sweat today. As the games get more important, every play is scrutinized.

The bad news is, we are going to see a lot of shots of Taylor Swift and her new fake friend's reactions today. I bet she's got some choreographed celebrations cooked up.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back