PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you dryheat44!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTPatsFan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
For your great personal sacrifice and tremendous time investment for your recent work on the General Talk board. A big, ol' "ATTABOY!" for your efforts!

Thank you for taking one for the team in what must have been very tedious and emotionally draining! :)

CTPatsFan said:
For your great personal sacrifice and tremendous time investment for your recent work on the General Talk board. A big, ol' "ATTABOY!" for your efforts!

Thank you for taking one for the team in what must have been very tedious and emotionally draining! :)

Yes, but he always had a smile on his face. Long hours are not so bad when you love your work.

CTPatsFan said:

You're most welcome. I'm glad you didn't add physically draining, since that would, you know, be in poor taste.

Last edited:
Excellent job DH44!

I was hoping that there could be some reprieve (ie, wildcard?) for some of these girls. The loser of the B,E,G,H,I,and O competitions should get another shot. These are like putting two superbowl contenders together for the first game of the season, whereas other "winners" wouldn't be good enough to hold their pom poms.

Yea, it's a little like march madness. Sometimes the seedings don't reflect the true talent.

Maybe a double elimination tourney? Hate to ask DH44 to spend time looking at the "non winners" then rematching them. I just couldn't bring myself to call any of them "losers". If there was ever a time to say "there are no losers', this is ti.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Yea, it's a little like march madness. Sometimes the seedings don't relect the true talent.

Maybe a double elimination tourney? Hate to ask DH44 to spend time looking at the "non winners" then rematching them. I just couldn't bring myself to call any of them "losers". If there was ever a time to say "there are no losers', this is ti.

Yeah, I just did a rough seeding, and admittedly many wildcards were hotter than the team representatives. I don't see the point in a losers bracket. If you weren't good enough to win your first round matchup, than you're not good enough to win the title. You can always visit the team sites for more photos to help you make up your mind.

The next round will be seeded according to results and will take the shape of an actual bracket.

Just checked the scoring,again. Some are really tight while others are really taking a licking.

Just thinking. If any of these you ladies are viewing the votes, could it cause self esteem issues for them.

Some are losing by wide margins. I bet those who are behind have always been concidered 9 or 10's all of their lives. Now, this competition is comparing them to others and some are getting 0 to just couple of votes.

PATSNUTme said:
Some are losing by wide margins. I bet those who are behind have always been concidered 9 or 10's all of their lives. Now, this competition is comparing them to others and some are getting 0 to just couple of votes.
Now that just makes me sad. Perhaps I could console them.

CTPatsFan said:
Now that just makes me sad. Perhaps I could console them.

I felt their pain first. If anyone is going to consloe it's me. I would be will ing to share but I get first choice.

Oh, and please no ballot-box stuffing. A couple girls who were getting spanked (mmm...imagery) have gotten about 11 votes in a row in a short period of time to rocket ahead of their opponent. Very Suspicious. I will not have an election tainted by accusations of fraud. I'd rather see what the average Pats fan pervert prefers.

Can you vote more than once? I know that there were a couple I would have changed my vote for, if the price was right.

some of the ladies that deserve to be higher arnt - and some of the ones that dont are.
following me?

fleabassist1 said:
some of the ladies that deserve to be higher arnt - and some of the ones that dont are.
following me?

If you're telling me that in your opinion, some of the ones you prefer are behind, then yes, I follow you. But that's the funny thing about a poll. Other people's opinions count too.

Otherwise, no, I don't follow you.

PATSNUTme said:
Just checked the scoring,again. Some are really tight while others are really taking a licking.

Nice choice of words.

Willie55 said:
Nice choice of words.

You wouldn't be reading more into it than what I intended ,would you? :cool:

Poor Jen on matchup (I). She has zero votes. I feel so bad would like to offer her comfort.

If you are reading this, Jen, it's not your fault honey - it's the competition seeding. You are still fine.

If the computer would let me change my vote, I would.:(

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Poor Jen on matchup (I). She has zero votes. I feel so bad would like to offer her comfort.

If you are reading this, Jen, it's not your fault honey - it's the competition seeding. You are still fine.

If the computer would let me change my vote, I would.:(

Yeah. I think I know who the number one seed in the second round is going to be. By the way, I'll be travelling for the next week, so I'm putting up the second round matchups sometime tomorrow.

Yeah, matchup I is so utterly unfair. Jen deserves some sort of wild card match up. She's up against the most brutal competition on the list! Ditto goes for whoever loses matchup O. Kinda like putting the #3 and #4 seed against eachother in the first round.

Can there be a couple of wild cards among the losers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News