PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TFB Quarter Season Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsinthesnow

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
101 completions 154 attempts 65.6 comp. % 1,227 yards 7 TDs 1 INT 102.4 QBR Record: 2-2

On Pace for: 404 completions 616 attempts 4,908 yards 28 TDs 4 INTs

Thoughts? We hold TFB to such a high standard I wanted your thoughts on his play so far. Besides the 2-2 record, I'd say he has been playing well and depending on the Pats final record will have a shot at MVP.

Last edited:
IF our running game is legit, 28 TD passes sounds about right. Would love only 4 ints for the whole season, that might be some kind of record.

Can't ask for much better IMO. His guys have dropped alot of very catchable balls as well, at least 3 or 4 that should have led to easy TD's.

I'm somewhat disappointed in him for the last offensive drive against Balti where he took a big sack after failing to see the extra rusher. That one hurt alot. But that game obviously wasn't his fault. Other than that you really can't ask for much better.

Not much to say. Perhaps just more consistency from the O but the AH injury obviously had a lot to do with this.

IF our running game is legit, 28 TD passes sounds about right. Would love only 4 ints for the whole season, that might be some kind of record.

I don't know if you're doing that on purpose but in 2010 he threw 36 Td's with only 4 INT's.

Pretty sure it is.

TD:INT ratio and passes without an interception. He did it in 2010.

He's been playing great. One INT was a drop by our receiver too but I can't remember who it was. Just the fact that he didn't throw a pick against the Ravens says a lot if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News