PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My predictions for Brady's numbers next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell *year* are you talking about? Was the prediction made last year for 2007 or today for 2008?

If it was made last year for 2007, then I see low numbers everywhere. I don't understand numbers like 30-34 TDs when he already has 21. This makes me think you are all talking about 2008 (for what reason, I don't know.)

I think the passing attempts will be nothing but a reflection of what the opposing defenses are giving us. I don't know how you figure which defense will encourage us to throw more, but I know that MN was a good example. There is a defense that is good against the run, but full of holes in the secondary. If all the defenses were built like that then I'd say forget the running game, it's going to be a 5000 yard season for Tom. They will simply exploit what is there, blow them out, and run the ball in the fourth quarter.

Being in the weakest division might indicate something. I think this could indicate at least a perfect storm for overall success this year. As far as passing numbers go, I don't see how those AFCE teams avoid getting burned by the bomb. I don't see how we don't end up with 300+ passing yards per game for each of those games. In fact, the Jets might find themselves giving up 500 or 600 or 1000, heehehee.

Look at the dates of the thread...

you're getting way ahead of your self pal.

Brady....10,003 yards, 85 TDs and 4 INT's

BOOK IT!

I think we are totally missing the fact that a lot of the WRs could go to FA next year...
Yep...
Moss
Stallworth
Washington
T Brown
Gaffney could be cut/traded
Seriously we NEED to resign Moss as soon as possible.
Also we have A Ton of players going to FA this year, who may want ridiculous money.
Sorry for the reality check but someone had to say it.
Having said all that I think Tom will produce above career average results next year provided we resign Moss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back