PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tell Porter The Patriots Not Yet A Fish Fry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could put odds on Joey Porter Feet Tastes Like Bacon. He, sadly, is the only one who knows the truth.

Good read.

Why do I get the feeling that Porter's teammates might sneak into his hotel room and give him a "Code Red" the night before the game?

Yes indeed. Good read, and a good insight to how much better Porter might have been, or at least his reputation, had he just shown up for work and played with the talent he had.

That "brash" attitude takes him from being a well-respected and remembered professional athlete to a punk.

C'est La Vie, eh?

We all remember Anthony Smith, Porter means nothing, he just likes to open his mouth. He is always talking **** on the field and off it as well.

This made me laugh...

"For us, we want to attack him the same way. I just don't think he could play on the same high level that Bledsoe plays. If he does, Bledsoe wouldn't be starting. He would be starting. Would you rather go against Bledsoe or Brady? You would rather go against Brady if you were on defense, right? OK, that's what we'd rather do. We're getting Brady instead of Bledsoe, and I like our chances against Brady".

- Joey Porter commenting before a match-up against the Patriots in 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore