PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tedy is on the field in pads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jackson is practicing too

MoLewisrocks said:
Every journey starts with a first step. Bob4sports over on Indy Star has been saying all along that his sources (and he does seem to be connected) were indicating that Chad simply tweeked the initial hammy injury when he first returned to the practice field and they were taking the careful approach going forward. Kept saying he was very close to returning for the last week or so. Timing has been lost, but luckily we have two weeks remaining in which some of that can be regained. ;)
Are you implying that the Bills and Jets games are preseason games? Cuz if that's what you're implying, I'm OK with that! :D

We could probably use a mod merger and retitle on all of these threads.

Likely no more than one or two of the questionables will actually play - or that is what the connotation is supposed to result in. Unless they get officially upgraded for the Friday report which would be the best news yet.

Re: Jackson is practicing too

Good news. We need all the WR help we can get. Particularly WR help that is over six feet with great hands and 4.3 speed. :D

I'm WAY more excited about Chad Jackson practicing than Bruschi. I doubt he plays this weekend, and I think Tedy might, but maybe it's just the total surprise of CJ being back out there AT LAST.

Re: Everybody sit down for this...

Richter said:
With the return of Bruschi, Neal, Kaczur and Jackson... the entire roster is practicing, at the same time. Amazing, I know. I never thought we'd see the day.

ren-n-stimpy.gif

Re: Everybody sit down for this...

Well, not the ENTIRE roster. There's Pass on PUP, and then some short WR that's holding out. But still, I get what you mean and it's great.

We NEED Tedy this season more than ever. We need Jackson, but who knows if he'll play Sunday. I hope so, but I find it doubtful. Er, Questionable. :D

MoLewisrocks said:
We could probably use a mod merger and retitle on all of these threads.
10-4. Done.

patsox23 said:
I'm WAY more excited about Chad Jackson practicing than Bruschi. I doubt he plays this weekend, and I think Tedy might, but maybe it's just the total surprise of CJ being back out there AT LAST.

I agree. I don't see CJ playing this week, but the fact that he's on the practice field is good enough for me. As for Tedy, I would expect nothing less than for him to be suited up and ready to go. Whether BB actually plays him or not may depend on the way the game is going.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/patriots/?p=243

September 7th, 2006
Bruschi back at practice
Posted by John Tomase at 12:48 pm

Patriots linebacker Tedy Bruschi is back at practice today, five weeks after breaking the scaphoid bone in his right wrist. He’s wearing a removable cast, and according to the eagle eyes (and zoom lens) of Herald photographer Matt West, the cast is inscribed with the words, “Bear down.” The team is stretching right now, but Bruschi looks like a guy who’s going to be partaking in practice.
:singing:

Clonamery said:
Bear down!

That's a lot better than the Lions coach, Joe Cullen, whose motto is 'Bare Ass.'

lol or "beer down"

Clonamery said:
Bear down!

That's a lot better than the Lions coach, Joe Cullen, whose motto is 'Bare Ass.'
Perhaps he was on some hormone supplement to ease his hot flashes and missed a dose? :cool:

nowhere did anyone say tedy and jackson practiced... it only said they were on the field during stretching.

PatsWorldChamps said:
nowhere did anyone say tedy and jackson practiced... it only said they were on the field during stretching.

That's true because the media was restricted to viewing the stretching-only portion of practice.

The good news is that Bruschi wasn't wearing a red non-contact jersey and was in full pads......I'll let my judgement and imagination fill-in the blanks.

PatsWorldChamps said:

That's because the print media wasn't granted access to practice... generally though, with a guy in full pads, stretching with the rest of his teammates, preparing to practice as everyone else is, it's safe to assume he's practicing. Maybe they got the injured players dressed up, had them stretch and then spirited them away to rehab before practice, but I doubt it.

Yeah Baby !!! I was looking for inspiration for this season's signature :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News