Tedy is on the field in pads

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLewisrocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
in today's practice per WEEI.

Awesome! Did they say whether he has a cast on his hand?

Teddy is back on the practice field

...in pads right now!
So says Dale Arnold on WEEI.
Music to my ears.:D

Reiss says that Chad Jackson and Nick Kaczur are on the practice field too. :D

Everybody sit down for this...

With the return of Bruschi, Neal, Kaczur and Jackson... the entire roster is practicing, at the same time. Amazing, I know. I never thought we'd see the day.

Jackson is practicing too

per WEEI. No details on if he is in pads or red shirt, etc.

Re: Everybody sit down for this...

This is a day that will live in infamy!

Not only that, but I was looking at our schedule and can it be true we are NOT visiting Heinz Field this year? That should be good for saving us a season-ending injury or two.

"Chad Jackson on the Field"

Thats great news, I assume he should suit up for Sunday.

Re: Jackson is practicing too

Just heard that too!! i hope we see him on the field too.. but still no preseason.. its going to take him a while..

Awesome. :rocker: I'm more interested in how Jackson looks though, we know that Tedy will bring it every game.

Richter said:
With the return of Bruschi, Neal, Kaczur and Jackson... the entire roster is practicing, at the same time. Amazing, I know. I never thought we'd see the day.

My head just exploded. :scared:

I was about to panic, but then I remembered that Jones, Mitchell and Gardner are already on IR. We'll be okay.

Christmas came early this year.

Richter said:

Not to burst your bubble,But are you positive of this? If its true thats freakin GREAT news!

Tunescribe said:
My head just exploded. :scared:

Do you think when the team assembled before the first snap of practice, and the bikes and weight room were empty, Belichick told his team to stay right where they were, then ran to the locker room and grabbed a camera to photograph this momentous event?

Re: Jackson is practicing too

Every journey starts with a first step. Bob4sports over on Indy Star has been saying all along that his sources (and he does seem to be connected) were indicating that Chad simply tweeked the initial hammy injury when he first returned to the practice field and they were taking the careful approach going forward. Kept saying he was very close to returning for the last week or so. Timing has been lost, but luckily we have two weeks remaining in which some of that can be regained. ;)

HELL YEAH!!...This is the 2nd thread im seeing this in..So im guessing it to be definately true!..Best news of the day!!!!!

Patriots4Ever said:
Not to burst your bubble,But are you positive of this? If its true thats freakin GREAT news!

Those four were the only Patriots on the injury report who didn't practice and were listed as less than Probable, with Gabriel and Brady being the other two, and they did not miss practice. So yes, I'm fairly sure the entire active roster is practicing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back