PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

T. Owens visits and signs 1 year deal with Bills [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: T.Owens visits and signs 1 year deal with Bills (merged)

To me if anything, this situation is made for more "T.O. frustration". Be interesting to see what happens there because I personally would never have thought he'd end up playing for the Bills.

Re: TO visiting the Bills

Breaking News...

ESPN's Berman's Head has EXPLODED!:D

re: T.Owens visits and signs 1 year deal with Bills (merged)

Two of my best friends are longtime Cowboys fans and they have been complaining about his for a long time....and I enjoy pointing it out to them. The difference is Lee Evans is on the other side and when this guy is on his game, he can stretch the field so if you want to double TO unlike in Dallas Evans can get deep and hurt a team. They also have the young kid Hardy who they drafted last year and I guess this moves pushes Reed into the slot.

They can be 6-0 at one point in the season, but if Evans, Lynch, and Hardy are getting more touches, believe me...he WILL complain.

And oh yeah-there will be occassional games where Lynch/running game will be the focal point, and Owens WILL be a good soldier and do all the dirty, nitty gritty work...but then the coaches know they have to eventually appease his ego by throwing 20 or so times to him the next game as a reward. At best, you have to COMPROMISE with him.

Re: T.Owens visits and signs 1 year deal with Bills (merged)

Yea we really shut him down with a broken leg in the Superbowl.

if I remember correctly, they held him to zero wins in that game.

Woooooooow I am shocked at this.

Not sure what to say.

The Bills have suddenly at the very least become interesting.

:eek:

They can be 6-0 at one point in the season, but if Evans, Lynch, and Hardy are getting more touches, believe me...he WILL complain.

And oh yeah-there will be occassional games where Lynch/running game will be the focal point, and Owens WILL be a good soldier and do all the dirty, nitty gritty work...but then the coaches know they have to eventually appease his ego by throwing 20 or so times to him the next game as a reward. At best, you have to COMPROMISE with him.

Totally agree....just think of the game in Buffalo this year when a pass was hardly thrown that game. You though TO hated to play in December before with Romo wait until this year when he is trying to find the ball through a blizzard :D:D

if I remember correctly, they held him to zero wins in that game.

You are right TO sucks and will not catch a pass against us in 09:rolleyes: I really doubt BB is going to worry about him since TO has never won a game against the Pats before??? Good logic.

Last edited:

I don't care if he catches 20 passes against us if the bills lose.

Totally agree....just think of the game in Buffalo this year when a pass was hardly thrown that game. You though TO hated to play in December before with Romo wait until this year when he is trying to find the ball through a blizzard :D:D

Like I eluded to above, remember that BB material my team gave to your's in our 2007 TX Stadium meeting b/c he takes it VERY personally when he goes up against Randy Moss. Of course, it created a media frenzy/distractions for us all week.

Just wait until you guys go up against him 2 X's this year...I won't be surprised if he opens up his mouth about Randy again the week leading up.

They can have him. He has to know that he is only the 2nd best receiver in this division.

3rd

moss

welker

T.O

damn, after all the divisions he's here. I guess we have front seats to this upcoming circus

Last edited:

WTF?

Did he HAVE to come to our division?

Last edited:

Its official.. Bill Belichick can predict the future.

Patriots sign Shawn Springs and TO signs with the Bills. Springs owned him last year and if he can't own him to the same degree, he can bestow the knowledge/tactics to the youth!

Opinion: TO doesn't change the Bills to the degree that I'm worried. It is the moves they make after this that will put them over the top (i.e. Julius Peppers, Jason Taylor)

damn, after all the divisions he's here. I guess we have front seats to this upcoming circus

Yeah indeed. TO will bring the Bills more headaches than anything else.

Huh? He wouldn't even be the second best receiver on the Patriots let alone the division.

To steal your phrase...HUH? I can't stand the guy, but IMO, I think he's the next best receiver in the AFC East after Moss. It can be said that several others like Evans or Welker are better, but simply I disagree.

I'm on a Bills forum and they most of them think they're set for the Super Bowl. Unbelievable.

I told them, I wish them luck, but I don't think history will change. Better coaches than Jauron have tried to control TO.

I'm on a Bills forum and they most of them think they're set for the Super Bowl. Unbelievable.

I told them, I wish them luck, but I don't think history will change. Better coaches than Jauron have tried to control TO.

Here's my favorite post...

STRANGE CONNECTION.... might lead to SB

Reading alot and thinking alot I manage to come up with this STRANGE connection.

The last time this team made the playoffs WADE PHILLIPS was our head coach.

The last time we made the SUPERBOWL we Played against DALLAS COWBOYS.

WADE PHILLIPS is the head coach of the DALLAS COWBOYS which is the team that released the Star Reciever Terrell Owens and gave the BUFFALO BILLS the chance to sign him. In doing so the feelings of the fans have gone from doom and gloom to how far are we going to go.

Could this be a sign of things to come. I dont know but I sure like the odds now. So lets complete the roster and have a great draft and hopefully this is s ign of SUPER things to come

:rolleyes:

Might this be a problem?

My gut says no, but then again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case