PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SWAT team converges on Indiana home of Corwin Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Corwin Brown's family is blaming NFL head trauma

I would hope that they persevere in their lawsuit, and that Corwin is given the help he so desperately needs.

What lawsuit?

What lawsuit?

There was a mention yesterday in the Globe that his family was considering a lawsuit against the NFL over his alleged concussions & mistreatment. It appears to be gone this morning as I can't find it anywhere.

I know I read it because I was thinking to my self that that was pretty quick on their part. Might also have just been speculation by some family member that a reporter put out there too.

There was a mention yesterday in the Globe that his family was considering a lawsuit against the NFL over his alleged concussions & mistreatment. It appears to be gone this morning as I can't find it anywhere.

I know I read it because I was thinking to my self that that was pretty quick on their part. Might also have just been speculation by some family member that a reporter put out there too.

If it is a law suit its just another in a long slow abrogation of personal responsibility in this country. I had more than my share of "dings" playing on the DL in college as a undersized 200' lb DE and NT, and as an equally undersized LB after college. Can I now excuse any indiscretion I make in the future to "concussion syndrome"? If that's so, then I have to run now. I have a Bank to rob.

BTW- I have heard on several occasions that Brqwn has some kind of "incident" that precipitated him leaving the Pats coaching staff. Anyone know more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes