PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl 36 Broadcast: Tonight at 8PM on NFL Network!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny seeing Tom and how skinny he was. Not to mention you can really see how he's improved over the years. He wasn't overly effective in that first half until the last 2 minutes.... when the legend started to grow.

Hard not to be extremly moved by this performance, especially being so soon afterv 9/11. Simply Brilliant.

Absolutely. I've got goose bumps watching the names of those killed on 9/11 run behind them.

That halftime show is untouchable.

It's funny seeing Tom and how skinny he was. Not to mention you can really see how he's improved over the years. He wasn't overly effective in that first half until the last 2 minutes.... when the legend started to grow.

It's amazing really. The guy's arm was terrible, his frame was little, etc. It's no wonder teams got one look at him and said **** that. That just shows how much Brady has built himself up today with his amazing work ethic.

How about our FB returning kicks.

Belichick: wow he talked alot.

Brady's picture on that pass chart makes him look like a goober. :rofl:

Little did everyone know.

Last edited:
I really like the Pats coaches' Adidas tracksuits.

Gotta go on a Rams board to see if they are watching this game... :D

When did the hoodie come into fashion?

Probably when his wife threw him out of the house
and he started sleeping at the stadium.

Last edited:
When did the hoodie come into fashion?

Around 2004.

This was the last game any non-Reebok apparel was to be seen associated with the NFL. I remember because each year I'd get an NFL catalogue and the Pats wouldn't have some of the stuff that the majority of teams had. The Pats were like one of five teams with Adidas, Nike had a similar number, while everyone else was with Reebok.

Around 2004.

This was the last game any non-Reebok apparel was to be seen associated with the NFL. I remember because each year I'd get an NFL catalogue and the Pats wouldn't have some of the stuff that the majority of teams had. The Pats were like one of five teams with Adidas, Nike had a similar number, while everyone else was with Reebok.

Interesting, thanks.

I still like the wife explanation better.:D

I had no idea Walter was so effective in this game; 43.1 yd average. I didn't think Walter could kick a ball beyond 35 yards.

Did Bledsoe have a mullet?

Patten was a nice weapon in this offense

Heh, Brady got flattened out there blocking...

I forgot how big an impact Smith had running for us.

How many teams have ever remade their O-Line & D-Line
in the midst of a great run?

Seymour and Light are the only 2 left from this one.

None of them did ... none of them.

Last edited:
this superbowl is the troy brown show man ...he is everywhere...

Wow, I'm almost getting into this game as much as if it was being shown live...amazing memories.

And while he couldn't down the ball inside the 20 to save his life in SB 36, it's weird to remember that Ken Walter, once upon a time, actually had a big leg....averaged around 50 net on his first three punts...where did THAT go??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back