PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Nighter - Colts/Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching Manning suffer and throw picks galore, but I don't like watching the Chargers prosper. Only good thing is if the Pats and Chargers each win their division, the Chargers will have to come here if they play. The Pats would have to lose four of the their last five to lose a tiebreaker with the Chargers. Of course if the Jets win the division, the Pats may end up going to San Deigo Wild Card weekend.

deja vu all over again...

1195277118_sorgi_peyton.jpg

lol another pick. :singing:

One more for good measure :D

Yes! Four Peyton Manning interceptions!

Come on Peyton cry.... let us taste your tears!

Manning throws his fourth pick and we see the final Manning face of the night. Collinsworth sounds like he's going to be sick, but is complimenting the fact that Manning is still out there trying to win the game.

Peyton showing his Sanchize side tonight

lets just hope the weather sucks here when the Chargers come in for the AFCCG. they are pretty good and have playmakers.

I think the last two weeks ended the Peyton for MVP discussions. Rivers increased his standing although he is still behind Brady in my mind, but the Chargers win out and he might win it.

Last edited:
lets just hope the weather sucks here when the Chargers come in for the AFCCG. they are pretty good and have playmakers.

The Chargers don't scare me at all. We're not going to make the mistakes and shoot ourselves in the foot the way the Colts and Manning did tonight.

can we used sanchized as a verb, liked people used googled as a verb?

"Peyton Manning sanchized away the MVP trophy tonight."

LOL Collinsworth doing some more Peyton Ballwashing. Theres a lot of other qbs that would be drinking koolaid and then theres Manning still out there...Um could he be padding the stats? Glad he threw yet another pick. Mannings slim chances at the MVP are going going GONE!

its really your defense. i maybe in the minority but the mediots and others have piled on AJ smith as a villian for no big reason. i wish they give him some credit for putting together a deeper roster

people love to hate on AJ because he's an east coast guy who comes across as arrogant and his way or the highway, but he's a good football person

that's all i care about , not that he's 99% of the time, an unsmiling hawaiian shirt wearing meanie lol

Ron Jaworski got a lot of heat a month or two ago saying that looking at the game film that he felt that Manning's skills and decision making may be declining. I bet he is having a good laugh after the last four weeks where Manning has thrown 9 picks.

Now that was an enjoyable beat down to watch.

The Chargers don't scare me at all. We're not going to make the mistakes and shoot ourselves in the foot the way the Colts and Manning did tonight.

Record aside, I think the Chargers could be the best team in football. They are the one team I think that could beat us in Foxborro. We did beat them earlier, but if you asses that game honestly we were pretty lucky. We did not play well and just happen to catch them the right time.

I don't want to see this team in January, especially as a wild card because we won't beat them in San Diego.

Ron Jaworski got a lot of heat a month or two ago saying that looking at the game film that he felt that Manning's skills and decision making may be declining. I bet he is having a good laugh after the last four weeks where Manning has thrown 9 picks.

If that truly is the case (I don't think so), then we as Pats fans might not want to have a good laugh about it, because Brady isn't that far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News