PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Nighter - Colts/Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chargers should learn from Pats and not let off the gas pedal. Its 33-14, but like any Colts game, you never know

Polian suicide watch is officially on!

Colts don't look like a playoff team at this point. Unfortunately, SD looks like they are poised for a long playoff run. Scary good on D.

rivers with zero tds tonight but more importantly he's been super efficient with no mistakes at all really

even under some decent freeney/mathis pressure

rivers is the man!

I really don't want to have to play the Chargers in San Diego in the playoffs, but it sure is satisfying to watch the Colts losing at home.

Last edited:
rivers with zero tds tonight but more importantly he's been super efficient with no mistakes at all really

rivers is the man!

1)Brady
2) T-Rivers
Brees
4) Manning
:D

Colts will probably get into the playoffs with some mediocre record like 9-7 yet we couldn't make it in 08 with an 11-5 record :mad:

rivers is the man!

Rivers is a Douche.

I really don't want to have to play the Chargers in San Diego in the playoffs, but it sure is satisfying to watch the Colts losing at home.
I'd rather play San Diego than Indy on the road.

LOL. Fumble Colts. They're killing themselves with all of these turnovers. Put the game away, Chargers.

Colts don't look like a playoff team at this point. Unfortunately, SD looks like they are poised for a long playoff run. Scary good on D.

SD always looks like they are posied for a playoff run...... until the playoffs start. :)

Chargers look tough, but I don't think they're that scary. They've been getting some ridiculous field position. Who the hell goes for it on fourth and four, only down by 12, before the third quarter is even up?

Regardless of the Colts errors tonight, SD will be a formidable playoff team.

I'm loving it! The Colts embarrassed on Sunday night!

I'd rather play San Diego than Indy on the road.

Same here. Especially when Indy is firing on all cylinders and is executing. But it shouldn't matter. A win on Monday Night, and we'll probably have to play both of these teams at home should we have to see them in the playoffs.

Chargers look tough, but I don't think they're that scary. They've been getting some ridiculous field position. Who the hell goes for it on fourth and four, only down by 12, before the third quarter is even up?

A team that has doubts in their defense's ability to stop the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes