PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Nighter - Colts/Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is so awesome, hope our O doesn't screw this game up, cause right now the D's winning it for us lol
Your avatar is one of the great moments in MNF on ESPN history.

Last edited:
Boo hoo. Poor Brady - having to carry a coach like BB & an entire team on his back....

What has BB accomplished before 2001? The pats would be 1-9 if it wasn't for brady.

Your avatar is one of the great moments in MNF on ESPN history.

I know that guy. Used to party with him when I lived in Jacksonville.

Boo hoo. Poor Brady - having to carry a coach like BB & an entire team on his back....

Brady has always done more with less and in 2007 when he finally had what Peyton had his whole career, he broke all his records

this is so awesome, hope our O doesn't screw this game up, cause right now the D's winning it for us lol

i think the pressure will continue to be on your D. the colts will keep coming. although the chargers FG instead of TDs are what keeping the colts in the game

What has BB accomplished before 2001? The pats would be 1-9 if it wasn't for brady.

Are you serious with this? You do realize that Belichick was directly involved with the Giants Super Bowls right?

Manning pick, cue the announcer cover up. Clearly there was pass interference, lol.
Polian texted Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth. Thou shall deliver the Colts propaganda at all times! Where is Mike Pereira when you need him?

manning has a sleeve on his elbow

I must say for as good of a GM that Polian is, the colts sure havent drafted that well the past couple years. Anthony Gonzalez, Donald Brown, Mike Pollack, and Didnt they trade a first to grab Tony Ugoh in the 2nd round. Questionable moves and as good as Peyton is, you do see a definite decline in talent when you couple these recent drafts with the injuries.

couple of pathetic tackles by the chargers...

Are you serious with this? You do realize that Belichick was directly involved with the Giants Super Bowls right?

head coaching wise!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is before brady the word GENIUS HEAD COACH was never attached to Bill.

Caldwell's eyes moved! I'm sure he's almost conscious!

Wow no holding call in Polians house:D

chargers got away with a PI there...thisis polian's worst nightmare

The dismal performance of Manning's O-line makes me think the Pats should lock up Mankins.

head coaching wise!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is before brady the word GENIUS HEAD COACH was never attached to Bill.

Belichick didn't have many years to prove his genius prior to Brady coming along. But he guided the team to a great record (11-5) with Cassel.

When I talked to him at the bars, he said that he and his friends were trying to get on camera all night with that in mind. Finally, the camera panned over to them and the minute he saw that, he pulled it up and that was the result. Awesome stuff. He went on Lex and Terry the day after too because they dedicated an entire segment to that moment.

Does Gary Brackett have a double chin as a linebacker? What in the..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe