PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Night Football: Broncos @ Chiefs

Can't say I'm too surprised... after all, the Donkeys are playing a team that got beat last week by a team that lost 52-0 earlier today...

Finally a good play by the Defense

I love how all of the sudden the Chiefs fans are quiet and they have no pass rush. Unbelievable. You'd think this is the game that the fans show up for..

followed up by that disaster

We can kill denver all we want with the weather and all that, but they came to play on the road in a tough place. this one is over.

Looking at the remaining teams on the schedule of Denver, only chargers have the ability to give them some business. Hopefully chargers beat them and lose to us

We can kill denver all we want with the weather and all that, but they came to play on the road in a tough place. this one is over.

Longg over. And doing it in their building. They are playing very well

I apologize to everyone I gave crap to about saying the Chiefs had no chance tonight. Everything is set up for them to win. No Talib. No Julius Thomas. Cold. Windy. And they didn't even come to play.

This is over now.

Looking at the remaining teams on the schedule of Denver, only chargers have the ability to give them some business. Hopefully chargers beat them and lose to us

Cincy will get crushed by denver and i have a feeling SD will as well. All we gotta do is take care of business and we are golden

We don't...and we may have to go into denver and lets hope that doesn't happen again

And I put that as much on the Chiefs as I do the Broncos. The Broncos may have came to play, but the Chiefs came to be embarrassed on national TV. The Chiefs look like the Pats when they came to Arrowhead. They are not tackling. Not covering. Playing predictably on offense.

Looks like the Pats will have to win out

Cincy will get crushed by denver and i have a feeling SD will as well. All we gotta do is take care of business and we are golden

We don't...and we may have to go into denver and lets hope that doesn't happen again
Thats why this is a week to week league. Before today pats were in great position. Today's loss and SD great win in Baltimore puts so much pressure on them next week to win vs a rejuvenated opponent. Really cant predict anything , winout or not winout.

I still don't trust the Broncos on the road. I think they found a team that is soft and crumbles late in the season at the right time tonight. I see the Broncos losing one more.

People forget this is a Broncos team that squeaked by the Dolphins last week. They are far from guaranteed for winning out.

denver pass rush is bringing it. kc oline is a jail break. Time for another denver TD.

Looks like the Pats will have to win out

It looks like this may end up being the case.

It's not even just Denver now, if everything goes wrong next week (Pats loss + Bengals win + Broncos win) the Patriots could end the week at the #3 seed.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back