PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday’s NFL Games (week 4)

didn't gee-no say he was the best qb in the leauge or one of the best this summer?
Yeah but he was talking about the flag football league he played in during the spring.

This "Arm was moving forward rule" ..I thought the whole tuck rule was eliminated .?

tom needs to pump up his touchdown numbers.

he only has 3...

Geno now has the INT and the fumble. He needs the pick-6 to complete the cycle.

tom needs to pump up his touchdown numbers.

he only has 3...

He wants more, no doubt, but I think if you asked him "Would you rather have 16 TDs and a fourth ring" or "Would you rather have 60 TDs and no ring," he'd take the former in a heartbeat.

blaming jet lag lol these guys are multimillionaires who fly first class/sleep in the best hotels/have the best training staff.

Never blamed jet lag. I am blaming a crappy travel schedule. Teams play like crap in London when they had a home game the week before.

Again, I have heard the sky is falling crowd get scared about tomorrow night's game in part because it is their third road game in four weeks. Now you (as part of that crowd) is saying the schedule means nothing for the Raiders when they have a brutal road schedule.

Cutler has been picked off 20 times by the Packers in his career.

He wants more, no doubt, but I think if you asked him "Would you rather have 16 TDs and a fourth ring" or "Would you rather have 60 TDs and no ring," he'd take the former in a heartbeat.

yea, but i keep looking at other qb's numbers who are nowhere near as good as tom yet have better numbers. still early though. god, i hate fantasy football. it's ruined the nfl.

Odds on this being Rex's last season with the Jests?!

At least Jets fans get to cry about the refs stealing another game from them.

I think there is a decent shot that there will be three new head coaches in the AFC East next year. The thing is Rex is the popular kid in high school that is nice to the school geek in Woody Johnson. I think Johnson doesn't want to fire Ryan because he likes him too much.

Jets owner Woody Johnson was pleased enough with last season to bring Rex Ryan back as the team’s head coach.

But Johnson has made it clear he expects more this season.

“[An] 8-8 [record] was good, but I wasn’t satisfied,” Johnson said Wednesday during the team’s mini-camp. “That’s for sure. We’re not satisfied unless we go further than that.”

The Jets owner stopped short of saying the team needs to make the playoffs or reach a certain win total, but he clearly wants the 2014 Jets to be better than last year’s version.

http://nypost.com/2014/06/18/jets-owner-wont-be-satisfied-with-8-8-record-this-season/

As bad as the Jets as been, I can't believe it is only an one possession game. Granted I don't see the Lions losing.

TD jets. Lions being lions

All these false starts in their own stadium lol.

`These are a few of my fav~orite things.`

yea, but i keep looking at other qb's numbers who are nowhere near as good as tom yet have better numbers. still early though. god, i hate fantasy football. it's ruined the nfl.
Stats don't matter. What matters is no turnovers and getting more points then the opponent every week.

Would you rather Tom have cutler stats but with ints, or be clutch and win games?

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back