PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Strong Arming the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God!!!!! :rofl:

Not often do I literally laugh at posts, but that just made me lose it.

Seriously!! I cant breathe right now!!
I havent laughed this hard at a post since Simple Jacks Brother used the line "I have a mental erection!!"

EDIT: A great quote from user Brady's a catcher to Eternal champion via JI.

"What was the length of your bus as a child??"

Last edited:
So this got upgraded to its own thread. Nice.:D

Eternal Champion said:
NOYB. As I've mentioned before, though, I'm an unconventional thinker.

Last edited:
Based on his other posts it is around 120% likely that this guy is a gimmick account.

If the average patsfans poster wasn't 52 years old with an inability to grok satire or sarcasm this wouldn't even be a question.

Was reading his thread earlier and just had to LMAO...

Does be KNOW how funny he is or is he SERIOUS ????????

Almost all of the Patriots PS players would be Jets starters. Have at it muppets.

Let me get this straight. This complete moron (I actually assume he is a young kid who actually thinks this is a good idea.) wants to "steal" our PS players to FORCE us to trade starters to them....in return for our PS players back?

I can't even finish my dinner, I don't think I have ever choked on salmon and rice before.

I will trade him my spit up food for $500 cash and his mom's 89' Honda Accord.

Sounds fair, right?

"No, not directly. I'm saying BB might give us draft picks just to stop repeatedly messing with their ability to manage their roster."

Um...what?

Last edited:
I seriously think he has some kind of paranoid delusional problem, he actually believes himself from what I read....which, honestly is kind of sad.

Hope he gets help for real (No kidding or sarcasm). I really think he has some mental issue.

I seriously think he has some kind of paranoid delusional problem, he actually believes himself from what I read....which, honestly is kind of sad.

Hope he gets help for real (No kidding or sarcasm). I really think he has some mental issue.

He is trolling. He's done it before with his infamous Holmes,MRI,cadaver thread.

That was hilarious. Bottom line: Stupid is what stupid does.
Jets fan stupidity continues to amaze me.

Based on his other posts it is around 120% likely that this guy is a gimmick account.

If the average patsfans poster wasn't 52 years old with an inability to grok satire or sarcasm this wouldn't even be a question.

Of course it may very well be a gimmick account. That's not the point of our amusement. The Jets fan replies is the gold.:p

so the master plan to bring the Pats to their knees is by signing players that they don't want anymore?

Its unorthodox I'll give you that.

Do you think it's a good idea for me to eat out of my neighbor's trash can and then tell him to pay me money or else I'll keep eating his garbage?

So if I read this right, your plan is to keep hitting them with your jaw until their fist break?

and the horse you rode in on bro! :p

Last edited:
Thanks for the post. Reading that thread gave me my morning laughs. I wonder if the Jets know Sterling Moore is available? I don't think he is practice squad eligible, but he could get them rolling on this scheme to mess with the Patriots!

Correction - Sterling Moore is practice squad eligible - now is the Jets' chance!

Last edited:
Of course it may very well be a gimmick account. That's not the point of our amusement. The Jets fan replies is the gold.:p

I enjoyed the post too, reading it for what it is. But I think your use of the word 'our' doesn't quite work considering how a solid number of posts in this thread are people calling the guy a ******.

I wish we had gimmick posters around here, but I don't think it would work.

Of course the guy was out there...the responses are awesome. :rocker:

please let this guy be serious about this

This guy makes Off The Grid seem realistic. ;)

I enjoyed the post too, reading it for what it is. But I think your use of the word 'our' doesn't quite work considering how a solid number of posts in this thread are people calling the guy a ******.

I wish we had gimmick posters around here, but I don't think it would work.
I think we have some gimmick posters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back