PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Strangest thing happened last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyPatriotsfan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I was out to dinner with my wife last night at a local BBQ place, of course I was wearing Patriots gear, and a woman comes up to me and wishes that they beats the Colts. She said that she was a Ravens fan and hates the Colts and will be cheering the Pats on.

Last edited:
I was out to dinner with my wife last night at a local BBQ place, of course I was wearing Patriots gear, and a woman comes up to me and wishes that they breast the Colts. She said that she was a Ravens fan and hates the Colts and will be cheering the Pats on.
I would like to hear more about the breasts.

If coming across a Ravens' fan in a major metropolitan city is the strangest thing that's happened, I'm very jealous...

Was the food good?

And if so, did you notice any strange foreign substances in it?

Or perhaps there was so much gloopy BBQ sauce you couldn't even tell!

I was out to dinner in Indy and..well they wouldn't serve me because I was one of them "New England queers...and dee guvner says we don't hafta serve no ***gots.."...so I tried my luck at a nearby Wendys, but it seems a herd of high school cheerleaders stampeded through a few minutes earlier and ate everything except the plastic forks and knives.Anyway, I'm now starring in my own home video ..."Starving In Simpland"

Pats fans outnumber fans of other teams here in these parts it seems...and I'm one of only two or three with any connection to New England itself. Got two Alabama born and raised Pats fans around...don't let the NFL and BSPN comment sections fool you. There are plenty of us out there, not just in New England or from New England.

I was out to dinner with my wife last night at a local BBQ place, of course I was wearing Patriots gear, and a woman comes up to me and wishes that they beats the Colts. She said that she was a Ravens fan and hates the Colts and will be cheering the Pats on.

How old was she? Maybe she's still angry at the Colts for sneaking out of town in the middle of the night.

How old was she? Maybe she's still angry at the Colts for sneaking out of town in the middle of the night.

How old was the lady? One would think a Ravens fan would hate the Pats more unless she is old enough to be around when they left.

Jim Irsay's Ex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back