PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sterling Sharpe is a Tool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling is a complete idiot. I am glad i dont get NFL network. Be a waste of money listening to him.

I thought he was a Tampon. I guess it qualifies as a tool.

"Is this the Patriots ?" - Shannon Sharpe while the third string is getting run over.

:rolleyes:

Exactly, that freakin idiot. The practice squad is getting steam-rolled and this rocket-scientist "Is this the Patriots?"

No Sterling, actually it's a bunch of guys that won't be playing in September you freakin moron !!!!!!!!!!!! Get a f'n clue, how do these stiffs land jobs on these football networks ?

It was kind of funny, because after they went to a commercial break, not sure if you guys caught it, but it was like someone had to tell Sterling that it was the Patriot 8th stringers in the game at the point, because after the commercial, he actually made a point to point out that it was the Patriot backups. It was like someone had to tell this freakin stiff.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's been a long long time hater of all things Patriot. There was a great moment during the Colts game last season when he said at half time the Pats linebackers were getting too old and he couldn't see how they would be able to beat the Colts. As he's saying that Boomer Esiason is looking at him and laughing. Needless to say they went on to trounce Manning into the ground and win the game.

At one point, if you listened closely, you could hear Sterling leave the booth and hop into the crowd to start an "Overrated!" chant with the Bucs fans.:D

He is an idiot! I emailed the NFL Network telling them I would only watch with the volume on mute if those 3 fools were doing play by play.

Marshall Faulk isnt much better...

they are dumb.

i was watching the Pats/Bucs game where Sterling was ranting and raving about some Bucs return man saying why he has "earned a spot on the team" and then Marshall had to remind him that they drafted Dexter Jackson and the other dude needed to really step it up bigtime or he wouldn't have a spot with the team.

These guys get paid a ridiculous amount of money to watch/"analyze" pro football games. These ********s need to actually pay attention and know what is going on. I shouldn't know more about the Bucs than them

Last edited:

Last night I actually just felt pity for the commentators being it was only the pre-season and they couldn't possibly believe anyone was taking their input seriously.

You are kidding, right?

If there are so many angry posts on this forum that suggest benching BB, Brady, OL, DL, guys carrying towels, the cheerleaders etc. for the poor pre-season games, why shouldn't these commentators believe that the fans are not taking their input seriously??

;)

When Shannon did that I was truly hoping a thunderstorm came quickly into the foxboro area during that game and time and electrocuted that a>shole right there while he was having fun on the sideline phone.

Been there dude. :)

NYCPatsFan said:
Point is that PATRIOTSFANINPA, like me, thought that you might be mixing the two Sharpe's.

No, I knew who said it... maybe the whole family is in on an anti-Pats conspiracy? And my implied point about it "could have been worse" seems to have flown completely overhead. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3