PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stephen A. Smith calls Aaron Rodgers, not Tom Brady, the ‘most talented quarterback’ of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip Bayless is the most talented loudmouth ever.

Can we please add a filter to the site where any attempt to post a topic about SAS or Skip Bayless is rejected and automatically deleted? God, this is getting so annoying listening to people complain about what these trolls say over and over again. When are you guys going to understand that SAS and Bayless player fictional characters who's sole intent is to rile people up?

And I personally think that a lot of these opinions are staged to generate buzz.
they are 100%, they go over who is going to take which side before in rehearsal. NE fans are easy to rile up thus getting him more clicks

Can we please add a filter to the site where any attempt to post a topic about SAS or Skip Bayless is rejected and automatically deleted? God, this is getting so annoying listening to people complain about what these trolls say over and over again. When are you guys going to understand that SAS and Bayless player fictional characters who's sole intent is to rile people up?
Rob "fudge packer" Parker is even more unbearable than steven a-ho

Stephen A. Smith called Aaron Rodgers the most talented QB ever, and he's absolutely correct

Smh...Another silly attempt to distinguish 'talent' from overall greatness... this is basically another incarnation of Brady vs. Manning circa 2006.

Stephen A. Smith really ought to just stick with basketball....smh

As for the Rodgers supporters, they don't seem to understand that intangibles in a QB, can often be just as important as one's athlethic attributes. Time and time again, we've seen Brady's leadership, determination, work ethic, and intelligence help him and his team overcome adversity.

You can keep your Rodgers...I'll take Brady...any day of the week!!!
he says this crap every year. Why do we even care ?

Rodgers can't win on the road vs playoff caliber teams. He's a front runner

I think of Brady like Jordan in his later years. He doesn't need physical prowess to dominate, he can do it with brains and leadership. In Brady's case he's got excellent physical talent still so we've currently got the best of both worlds. The fact that guys like Rodgers or (even) Kaepernick (and others) may be physically better at throwing and other "talents" doesn't really mean much, it's about the overall package and Brady is in his own league.

His running ability is so overrated. Yes, he occasionally runs for first downs. But it's not like he's a game breaker.

That's how they think. "He can throw the ball as well as Tom, PLUS HE CAN RUN!!!!"

He's certainly never going to catch Brady in accomplishments. Five years since his one SB win, and he's 3-5 in the playoffs, with his wins coming over the Joe Webb Vikings, a controversial win over Dallas, and, uh, the Redskins?
THIS, and don't forget he lost to Kaepernick twice. :D

Two hundred and two.............

Confirming once again that Stephen A. Smith is a fool.

I can honestly say I haven't watched any of that bs for years. I keep all that for games but refuse to watch any of that nonsense.

Much better things to do with my time. I'd rather study up on Cannon and how balanced he is and the rest of our linemen for that matter. Strudy base, no ones front loaded on the regular.

And look who else could/might improve the oline in F.A.

Or give Butler more praise.

Right tackle: Marcus Cannon, New England Patriots, 84.4

The strength of the Los Angeles Rams’ roster is their defensive line, so the performance of the Patriots’ O-line up front deserves serious credit. RG Shaq Mason had some crushing blocks, and would have been the next man up on the team at guard, but Marcus Cannon was every bit as good beside him, keeping Tom Brady clean across 48 pass-blocking snaps and generating some significant movement at the point of attack in the run game.

2017 OL Free Agents are impressive:
LT Andrew Whitworth
LG Ron Leary
C J.C. Tretter
RG T.J. Lang
RT Riley Reiff
+ Zeitler, Warford, Remmers.

Most DB pass breakups:

Hayward 18
Peters 17
Grimes 17
Jenkins 17
Amerson 15
Alford 15
Butler 15
Maxwell 15
Nelson 14
DRC 14

Rodgers is good, but Brady has intangibles and much better leadership. You can't quantify Brady just on stats alone, and yeah having the best coach of all time clearly helps Brady.

Super Bowl wins is a team stat btw.. just throwing that out there. If it was a QB stat Brady would have won all of his super bowls from 2007 and after.

Whatphen A. Who?

jh4kjh4.png

Horton hears an A. Hole!

If people want to try to make some weird distinction between "talented" and "good" to make a case for Aaron Rodgers, then that's fine. I don't really care. If anything, it's kind of a backhanded diss in the head-to-head comparison that anyone even had to make that distinction to make his case in the first place.

I never listen to Stephen A because he a #1 asshat

he isn't even the most talented packer QB. favre destroys rodgers in pure arm talent and favre could run in his heyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back