rochrist

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
After the current commercial break

Thanks for the heads up!

Yes, Thank you.

Just tuned in to their stream. First time I've listened to WEEI in the better part of a decade, at least. Thanks for the heads up!

Crushing the "integrity of the league" argument...

shield.jpg

Honestly, Stradley's 'only' doing a pretty decent job. Much more impactful as a writer, but she's still doing good work here. Seems like D&H are solidly on her side (pro-Brady), though.

Honestly, Stradley's 'only' doing a pretty decent job. Much more impactful as a writer, but she's still doing good work here. Seems like D&H are solidly on her side (pro-Brady), though.
Being Pro-Brady means you believe in people are innocent before proven guilty and admire people who stick up for themselves and don't give in to outside pressure and corrupt organizations.

"You've tuned into this stream from a location outside North America"

sigh :(

"All the lawyers I have heard don't think Brady has a shot in hell of winning."

"You're right Mike! You're right."

My guess is that Steph and Michael McCann will never be on 98.5 after 2 PM ever,

Annnnd that's enough of WEEI for the next 5 years. Holy ****, I couldn't make it through 30 seconds after that segment ended. Bunch of screaming ******s. I dunno how you guys put up with that day after day.

Annnnd that's enough of WEEI for the next 5 years. Holy ****, I couldn't make it through 30 seconds after that segment ended. Bunch of screaming ******s. I dunno how you guys put up with that day after day.
What are you talking about? Dale and Holley? Not generally screamers. I wasn't paying close attention right after the end of the segment, but I didn't notice and screaming ******ation.

Dale and Holley were killing it tonight . didn't hear screaming after, just mentioning how they enjoy Steph, sally and Mcain.

I think they played a quick clip of some other idiots. I think that's what I heard.

What are you talking about? Dale and Holley? Not generally screamers. I wasn't paying close attention right after the end of the segment, but I didn't notice and screaming ******ation.

It was some bumper thing right after they went to break. Some guy screaming (literally screaming) that if Brady was innocent he would have handed over his phone. Don't know the specifics of who it was because I don't listen to them. It was immediately after they went to break, if that helps.

That screaming was the moron Tanguay from this morning. If they give him a gig I will be shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST