PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers "surprised" and "caught off guard" by NE offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's just expressing admiration for how good the Patriots are at executing and adapting to the defense in real time. It's a situation of "my ears had heard, but now my eyes have seen." I don't think it's what the Patriots did, but how they did it -- that is, with excellence and lightning speed.

Tomlin should be fired. Anyone who has watched the Pats this year knows about Chris Hogan.

Ah yes, something the Patriots aren't known for, a offensive blitz. This is why you will never be first, because Brady throwing it down your throats was 'a surprise.'

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Epic failure by the Steelers Defense, Tomlin, et al.

It is a stubby little thing, isn't it...

b67b049867acab512f1af3e44b41f8cf.jpg

How the **** could they be surprised? Are they stuck in Groundhog's Day or something? It's like the same ****ing **** over and over and over and over again...

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result. That's the Steelers in a nutshell. Keep doing what you guys are doing, it's working sooooooooo well. Blame the refs, blame the weather, blame everyone and anyone else because it's easier than looking in the mirror.

I hear Tiki was flabbergasted.

A friend (Broncos Fan) posted this to me after my "im going to hide everything political on FB" post:

I have hidden so many people over the last month. I just got tired of seeing the crap from either side. What I really what to know is what invisibility potion Chris Hogan drank that made the Steelers secondary think he wasn't there.

Hey Dupree: Stop talking, champ.

Regards,
Chris

well the good thing about that is.... uh .. no it's just bad...

I swear that the Pats could've run Charlie Weis' 2004 AFCC game plan verbatim and would still have killed them, first and last play End around and all.

The Pats did go super up tempo, they have done it in past years but they haven't done to much of it this season.

Hey, let's triple their TE1 because that position has dominated us in the past. After that let's play a huge gap zone defense and blitz our fastest, best coverage linebackers because the way to beat Brady is by punching him in the mouth!!!

Sound about right?

Tomlin should be fired. Anyone who has watched the Pats this year knows about Chris Hogan.
I love that Tomlin poses no threat to us. Their defensive coach is no **** Lebeau, and they do not have the coaching talent to implement a defensive game plan just for Patriots.
I do not see why Tomlin should be fired. Patriots probably played their finest game of the season yesterday. The steelers stood no chance, no matter what. Decent coaches are hard to find. Just look at the wilderness in which San Diego has been wallowing since firing their 14-2 coach. The Steelers keep themselves in the mix year in and year out which is creditable.

Tomlin is not a good coach against BB. Also, Steelers forum is so toxic. They call us Cheatriots all day and in a petty response that only kids would say - I will not watch the Superbowl.

Tomlin is not a good coach against BB. Also, Steelers forum is so toxic. They call us Cheatriots all day and in a petty response that only kids would say - I will not watch the Superbowl.

I was on The Steelers message board earlier today. They definitely are in full baby mode over there. They seem to think that their messageboard Super Bowl boycott will result in historically low ratings for this year's game. I didn't have the heart to tell them that this particular matchup will probably break records for the most watched TV program.

There is no one on this earth that can convince me that Tomlin isn't a complete and utter moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back