PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers at Bengals - AFC Wild Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like rule where you can advance a fumble like that
Shouldn't gain yardage on a bad play by your team

Denver has lost to both KC and Pitt.

Either one of those games for them will be tough, but Pittsburgh is equipped to deal with Denver's defense far better than KC is.

Unless you want to play in Denver in two weeks, root for Pittsburgh.
KC should have beat Den twice this year. The first game that they lost was a fluke. They would crush Denver!

Undisciplined players

Heheheh on that penalty. That should be a teaching moment for our guys.

I hate this unsportsmanlike conduct for celebrating. It's a TD in the playoffs you dumbass.

"hey jake, what the flag for?"

player has Gay written on his jersey.

"... that's his name jake"

uhh he danced.

Game is still anybody's......well maybe not after that run

Hmmm...I don't think the 15yd penalty should take effect if the TD is taken away.

Pitt commits a bad penalty... pushes themselves back... and it doesn't matter at all.

Why does that penalty remain? Stupid league. If the TD doesn't happen, neither does the celebration?

Wow. I thought reverses and Jetsweeps were supposed to be 6yard gains by Keyshawn Martin?

I think Pitts has this one in the bag

Why does that penalty remain? Stupid league. If the TD doesn't happen, neither does the celebration?
Stands for being a dumb arse

Cincy needs a turnover. And not a raspberry one.

KC should have beat Den twice this year. The first game that they lost was a fluke. They would crush Denver!
Sure, that is (was?) possible, but I trust that Pittsburgh offense more than KC's.

Really, KC's defense played particularly well and Manning particularly sucked--- hence his subsequent benching.

Whichever team Denver plays, I hope they (Denver) get superbowl 48 blown out. Can't stand that team, their fans nor their colors.

Also I'm selfish and I want HFA ;)

It would be one thing if the Steelers assumed it was a TD when it was not...but if the ref signals TD and they want to be idiots about it, then the penalty should only take effect if the TD stands.
Stupid rule.

9-0. For The Bengals, that's insurmountable.

Now that dropped int at the end of the first half is huge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes