PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

South Park makes a funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's the man, its because he has no regard for other people whatsoever, and even if he appears to, you know its only to benifit himself in some way or another.
Kinda what you get when you're raised by a single parent who's a nymphomaniac crack whore. Weird thing #1000 about that show, she's depicted as a sweet young thing, until she gets somebody in the bedroom.

Kinda what you get when you're raised by a single parent who's a nymphomaniac crack whore. Weird thing #1000 about that show, she's depicted as a sweet young thing, until she gets somebody in the bedroom.

yea, and she's a hermaphadite. (im sure i spelled that wrong.)

IMO nothing tops Scott Tenorman eating his parents.

There was also an episode a few years back during the height of the steroid probe in baseball, where Cartman "cheats" to get into the Special Olympics and loses every event. Also in that episode the one of the disabled characters uses steroids to win events. Presenting the gold medals at the games....Jason Giambi, Barry Bonds and Mark McGwire! SP goes after everyone! In that episode you could see what was coming with the MLB guys, but this thing with BB came out of "left field." Or the backfield if the baseball haters prefer... :D

It's butt obvious that Trey and Matt are neurotically obsessed with "Family Guy" as it has blown away SP in quality and popularity.

I still watch SP but the show has really lost steam. This season of SP has been especially crummy. "Denver on Strike" was pure ass. Britney Spears episode fell flat.

Picking on the Pats is just a way to get cheap applause. Even putting aside my Pats bias, that episode was mildly amusing amusing at best.

There was also an episode a few years back during the height of the steroid probe in baseball, where Cartman "cheats" to get into the Special Olympics and loses every event. Also in that episode the one of the disabled characters uses steroids to win events. Presenting the gold medals at the games....Jason Giambi, Barry Bonds and Mark McGwire! SP goes after everyone! In that episode you could see what was coming with the MLB guys, but this thing with BB came out of "left field." Or the backfield if the baseball haters prefer... :D

That was Jimmy!

Cripple fight!!!

I love SP, but I think it peaked 2 or 3 years ago.

There was an episode where they blasted Jay Cutler briefly and Matt & Trey are Bronco fans! Take it as a joke. Some people get all uptight. Just imagine if they did something making fun of the Colts piping in stadium noise, everyone on this board would find it hysterical. These guys make fun of everything.

It's butt obvious that Trey and Matt are neurotically obsessed with "Family Guy" as it has blown away SP in quality and popularity.

I still watch SP but the show has really lost steam. This season of SP has been especially crummy. "Denver on Strike" was pure ass. Britney Spears episode fell flat.

Picking on the Pats is just a way to get cheap applause. Even putting aside my Pats bias, that episode was mildly amusing amusing at best.

I agree SP has been on the down slope the past few seasons. But family guy is complete @$$ and the material used for it seems to be geared to 5th grade humor. Where as South Park tends to make you think a little bit.

i was willing to give this episode a chance but it was terrible.

not really funny, except for the way that Cartmen pronounced BB's name.

i was willing to give this episode a chance but it was terrible.

not really funny, except for the way that Cartmen pronounced BB's name.

Most def. this was the worst episode of the year. The pay it forward satire was hysterical but other than that, pretty bad. And i'm not even being biased honest.

Come on now. Stan's dad has had some great moments (some even to rival Cartman). How about when he gets a DUI? Or when the boys have to play baseball all summer long while Stan's dad fights dads from other towns? Those are classics!

Yup. Randy rivals Cartman, I think.
Mr. Garrison is just sick.
But he cracks me up too.

Guys, I haven't seen the whole episode but I did see the clip of Cartman
and his Belichick cheats speech.
This may not really be a slight on the Pats because you gotta remember
that this is Cartman speaking and everyone knows that Cartman is an azzwipe. If he really said that "...the Pats cheated and the Media chose to ignore it" than that would convince me of this. Because every knows that the media did NOT ignore this and only a crybaby douche like Cartman would say that.

Last edited:
Peter Griffin and his creater are Patriots fans by the way, the folks of South Park and their creaters follow the Broncos…

...the same Broncos team that won 2 Super Bowls while cheating the salary cap. Cheaters. Too bad Matt and Trey couldn't mention good ol' cheating Mikey Shanahan.

family guy REALLY, REALLY, REALLY needs to do the same thing about the broncos....man would i pay big bucks to watch that

There was an episode where they blasted Jay Cutler briefly and Matt & Trey are Bronco fans! Take it as a joke. Some people get all uptight. Just imagine if they did something making fun of the Colts piping in stadium noise, everyone on this board would find it hysterical. These guys make fun of everything.

Right. I hate what they did to Mel Gibson.
But I loved what they did to Barbara Streisand.

family guy REALLY, REALLY, REALLY needs to do the same thing about the broncos....man would i pay big bucks to watch that

You can almost guarantee it, ALP.

I had no problem with it either, and consider myself a pretty big homer. It was so over the top, it was funny. The Stand and Deliver angle was okay to and good for a few chuckles. I have to say the secondary penis-mouse plotline was beyond dumb though. It was akwardly done and just destroyed the episode. Overall, worst episode in awhile.

"I agree SP has been on the down slope the past few seasons. But family guy is complete @$$ and the material used for it seems to be geared to 5th grade humor. Where as South Park tends to make you think a little bit."

I initially thought that way about "Family Guy". It's lowbrow and alot of the jokes miss the mark. But when they hit, they hit hard. I get a few laugh out loud moments whenever I watch it; not so much with SP lately.

I still enjoy SP, but I really get turned off when it starts to get preachy. Matt and Trey are funny but they leave much to be desired as socio-political commentators.

has anyone seen Stand and Deliver? It is based on that movie about Jaime Escalante teaching students calculus in LA.

You just did.

One thing that every seems to forget is that BB said he thought he was within the rules. So how can it be cheating if you think you are within the rules. It maybe a mistaken violation of the rules but not cheating.

Unless people think BB is both a cheater and a liar.

It doesn't matter what BB says. NO ONE WILL BELIEVE HIM ANYWAY. It's the American way to sit in judgement of others like your **** don't stink. :rolleyes:

Now that I think about it, the Pats have been featured on The Simpsons, Family Guy and now South Park. An animation tri-fecta for our team!

I watched it last night. It was OK.

The thing that I like about SP is that they go after everyone. So, going after BB didn't bother me at all. It certainly was not one of their better episodes. But I did get a couple of laughs out of it.

The reason that will never happen is that no one outside this board would get the joke, whereas everyone in America got the joke about BB and the Pats. Before I get flamed, them's just the facts......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST