PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sour Grapes from Reggie Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh he's a Rookie safety?

oh...that's too bad! Doesn't that mean he has no credibility at all?

where was he when Maroney was stomping him downfield? oh yea! getting blocked by our receivers!

I guess that makes JDR & Garrard complete morons for not doing the exact same thing if it's so darn easy.

It's funny, that defenses scheme in hopes of frustrating the offense into making a mistake, and Nelson is whining because Brady never bit.
Typical rookie.

Maybe they should have taken away the dink-n-dunk, and he could have tested his mettle against #81 in single coverage on a few post routes?

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – Perhaps you were impressed with Tom Brady's record-setting performance in beating Jacksonville on Saturday.

If so, you weren't Jaguars rookie safety Reggie Nelson.

I think there us one key word in there.:rolleyes:

Whoops I apologize I didn't realize there was a thread about this already.

i guess anyone can also tackle Maroney in open field and not fall face flat? Rookies need to keep their mouths shut

i guess anyone can also tackle Maroney in open field and not fall face flat? Rookies need to keep their mouths shut
He's a rookie.The kid has a lot to learn.He's just bitter.It was in the heat of the moment.

Eh, give the guy a pass. It was just after his season just ended, and he was still hurting. He's trying to salvage a little pride. I'm sure he knows (or will realize shortly) that what he said was blatantly untrue.

He's a rookie.The kid has a lot to learn.He's just bitter.It was in the heat of the moment.

i understand and he played well this year but a young player doesnt come out and sort of try to disrespect a historic team and the best QB To ever play this game. if Fred Taylor didnt say it..why should a rookie ?

i understand and he played well this year but a young player doesnt come out and sort of try to disrespect a historic team and the best QB To ever play this game. if Fred Taylor didnt say it..why should a rookie ?

Because Taylor has more experience of losing and how to handle it?

No disrespect to the Jags by the way, I'm not labelling them losers.

He's a kid though, still learning many things about Pro-football. How to lose is one of them.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...cB?slug=dw-patsjags011208&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

"He ain't all that … He's all right," Nelson said.

"It was a check down game," Nelson said, suggesting that most of Brady's completions were short and underneath the pass coverage. "Anybody can go 26-of-28 in a dump-down game."

img045_clean_thumb.jpg

Tom Brady and a dead jaguar (Reggie Nelson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back