PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some random sober thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
- One of my fav things about this year's team was the redemption of so many whipping boys. Chung was banished, but has come back to be a key starter. McCourty struggled as a corner, now he's our Pro Bowl safety. Logan Ryan got beat up quite a bit but played his best ball in the postseason. Dola's contract made him an easy target early, but he became one of Brady's trusted targets late. Lots of calls for Cannon to be cut, but he was All Pro this season. James White, what a game for a guy some thought would be cut. Blount had a ton of TDs and won everyone's respect early in the year for his hard running.
This observation alone is thread-worthy. I might even add Bennett who was starting to accumulate criticism before the extent of his injury was learned. He had a pretty good SB.

Which is why it was clear that BB loved this team too. His speech after the Broncos game, his comments during media week, he enjoyed working with this group of guys. And we are spoiled to get to enjoy this season.

He sure did. After the game, in the post-game, and in the parade, we have seen BB say and do things that have been unorthodox for us.

I took the "No Days Off" chant as a sign that he may noticed the players giving it all they have in every meeting, film study, practices and finally during the game. And because of that, he wanted us to recognize how hard they have worked, but also how much he appreciates how hard they've worked. Yep, the 2016 Pats will go down as one of my top 3 favorites...but it may be high up for BB too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back