PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So will that idiot Gregg Easterbrook show up on Page 2 to take his lumps today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phokus

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Or will he sweep that lashing he got from ESPN's ombudsman under the rug?

Don't give him your clicks. Heck, I don't really have any interest in him anymore. I know he's a fool. Why do I want to read him?

After this week's article, i probably won't click his articles anymore... I guess it's Schadenfreude for me to see that worm squirm :)

After this week's article, i probably won't click his articles anymore... I guess it's Schadenfreude for me to see that worm squirm :)

He either won't acknowledge it or he'll make some more mysterious allegations with nothing to back it up except "sources". I won't be wasting my time on him now or ever again.

heh heh heh... so it looks like Easterbrook wussed out and dodged the issue.

I wrote Mr. Easterbrook a note in the comments section of his current TMQ article:

Dear Mr. Easterbrook,

It has come to my attention that you have decided to ignore ESPN's own Ombudsman who pointed out that you crossed the ethical line over Cameragate in the current TMQ article. Over the last few TMQ's, you have mentioned Cameragate nonstop with speculation after speculation after speculation and reported it as fact without proof. I want to know why you are pulling your own Nixon and not addressing this issue? Are you going to stonewall us? What other ethical lapses have you committed in previous TMQ articles? What don't we know about your past? I want a full scale investigation by ESPN as to why you won't own up. Mr. Easterbrook should hand over all relevant material to ESPN's Ombudsman so we can have a full accounting for Mr. Easterbrook's transgressions. We need public disclosure. Also, someone needs to write an article entitled "Dark Days of TMQ" and talk about how your lack of journalistic integrity will be the downfall of sports journalism everywhere.

Or maybe I'm being too harsh and you just missed the article by ESPN's own Ombudsman commenting on your own ethical lapses. Here's the URL if you're interested.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=schreiber_leanne&id=30508

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft