PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So Michael Sam Is Gay, Who Cares? Can He Rush The QB?

This article breaks down his play in this past year. It's Greg Bedard, not an NFL scout but one of the closest things to it in the media. Plus pro-scouts vary in grades all the time. Consensus Top-Picks flop, undrafted guys turn to superstars. Here is one analysis to explain why he's not that highly rated. But ultimately the only conclusion anyone can make, as Bedard seems to, is that only time will tell. He doesn't jump out of the film, but in the right NFL system he could flourish.

Michael Sam grades as late-round NFL draft prospect after film study | The MMQB with Peter King
Thanks for the link. I like Bedard, but I don't think I'll ever get past his assessment of Hernandez while he was being ivestigated, but not yet charged: "He has a heart of gold."

I am only responding to what you had to say.

And I am only responding to what you say, yet somehow you decide to make posts implying I should stop responding while you don't. I find it funny actually.

You can assume anything you want about me, kitten. I'm making my assumption about you based on stuff you have said right here not on some nebulous "I've never met anyone…." crapola. If you scream and yell about how unnatural it is to say….shave, I am going to assume you probably have a beard.

So when you preach about how unnatural x,y,z is and how it disgusts you so, well…you put it out there, Mr. Missionary Position. I'm just telling you it means you are bad in bed. Sorry to be so blunt. I'm sure there are plenty of vanilla women who would fake their orgasms for you. You've probably found a few.

So we are down to assuming my sexual prowess as a counter to my point.

Is this what you PC police are left to doing? Have a female come at me with this asinine argument?

mj-gif.gif

So we are down to assuming my sexual prowess as a counter to my point.

Is this what you PC police are left to doing? Have a female come at me with this asinine argument?

She isn't countering your point. She isn't making an argument.
She is accepting your point that you only find intercourse in the pursuit of procreation to be a natural and acceptable form of sexual activity, and given her viewpoint as a woman that she would be disappointed in your game.

You on the other hand came back with:

Yeah, and you are fat.

Let's be honest, at most time in our lives, we've attempted to 'procreate' with our other halves in what we in the UK term as 'trap 2'.

It's about lust and wanton depravity half the time. You want to blow your beans as hard as possible and with the best feeling.

Unless it's just us Brits :D

She isn't countering your point. She isn't making an argument.
She is accepting your point that you only find intercourse in the pursuit of procreation to be a natural and acceptable form of sexual activity, and given her viewpoint as a woman that she would be disappointed in your game.

You on the other hand came back with:

Yeah, and you are fat.

Oh, so because there is no counter to my point, we are down to judging and insulting the person who you don't agree with?

Cool, I'm done.

giphy.gif

I think it's the GIF's that damage any points you're trying to make Condon.

They're a bonus most of the time, but in a serious argument, it can just make people look silly :)

I think it's the GIF's that damage any points you're trying to make Condon.

They're a bonus most of the time, but in a serious argument, it can just make people look silly :)

Gifs are added to show that it's really not that serious;)

Oh, so because there is no counter to my point, we are down to judging and insulting the person who you don't agree with?

Cool, I'm done.

You are the one insulting people.. nobody else is.

There is no PC police or conspiracy. Nobody conspired with Bellachick to get her to do what she did.

You were asking for it.

And I am only responding to what you say, yet somehow you decide to make posts implying I should stop responding while you don't. I find it funny actually.

And I am responding to your responding to my statements.

I find it funny too, as well.

What the hell are you talking about? Your "point" has been destroyed and you have been humiliated. Only you and a few others can't see that.

It's interesting he feels judged and insulted when so much of this thread has been about judging and insulting the lives of gay men and women. Many of whom are my good friends. Some of the stuff posted in this thread has been so appalling I could barely believe it was real.

And in any event, we make assumptions and judgments all the time about people based on what they say they stand for. Sorry if it offends but I can guaranteed you I am not the only straight woman who shares that opinion.

Cool, I'm done.

giphy.gif

Your point was countered by the fact that virtually all adults participate in axe that is not just for procreation so your position that only sex for procreation is natural and all others are unnatural is silly.
Bell achick just pointed out that in addition to silly your approach to sex would disappoint many women.
I'm sure if you ask your wife honestly she will admit she would also enjoy some sex acts that you are describing as unnatural.

Gifs are added to show that it's really not that serious;)

Insulting an entire class of people that includes the brothers sisters sons daughters aunts uncles mothers fathers and friends of almost every human IS serious.

And as far as insults go, at least I just said boring, not something like "unnatural" or mentally subnormal or whatever other terms were being tossed around to describe gay people in this thread.

What the hell are you talking about? Your "point" has been destroyed and you have been humiliated. Only you and a few others can't see that.

His point was never destroyed. Physical anatomy of the sexes suggests male and female are designed for each other sexually and to be attracted to each other. Our anatomy suggests that we are not intended to be attracted to the same sex. That's extremely strong evidence of what is intended or natural, and how things are supposed to be. It's an imperfect world, and I think it's not always the gay person's fault that they have no attraction to the opposite sex. Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't. Because that would be a terrible thing IMO if it were me. Because I believe the gay lifestyle is probably a very lonely lifestyle. Basically due to the guilt and emptiness it can bring. Gay guys have the most sex and sex partners of anyone but it's probably not fulfilling. I'm basing this on their extremely high numbers of drug and alcohol abuse and also their suicide rates.

His point was never destroyed. Physical anatomy of the sexes suggests male and female are designed for each other sexually. That's extremely strong evidence of what is intended or natural, and how things are supposed to be. It's an imperfect world, and I think it's not always the gay person's fault that they have no attraction to the opposite sex. Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't. Because that would be a terrible thing IMO if it were me. Because I believe the gay lifestyle is probably a very lonely lifestyle. Basically due to the guilt and emptiness it can bring. Gay guys have the most sex and sex partners of anyone but it's probably not fulfilling. I'm basing this on their extremely high numbers of drug and alcohol abuse and also their suicide rates.

Did you even look at the pictures of the gay pride parades? Those people don't look lonely and sad to me. Looks like they're having the time of their lives.

Condon's points and your points have been destroyed many times over. You also continually refuse to answer Andy's and other's questions.

For example:

If you take "what is intended," and "what is natural," and "how things are supposed to be," and apply that to anything else in civilization, you'd be ruling out pretty much everything.

You wear clothes. Is that natural? No. No other animals do that. You drive a car spewing carbon monoxide. Is that how things are supposed to be? No. carbon monoxide kills you.

We are quickly approaching overpopulation. Is that what is intended?

Your post is full of hatred.

And you call yourself a Christian. :rolleyes:

Did you even look at the pictures of the gay pride parades? Those people don't look lonely and sad to me. Looks like they're having the time of their lives.

Condon's points and your points have been destroyed many times over. You also continually refuse to answer Andy's and other's questions.

For example:

If you take "what is intended," and "what is natural," and "how things are supposed to be," and apply that to anything else in civilization, you'd be ruling out pretty much everything.

You wear clothes. Is that natural? No. No other animals do that. You drive a car spewing carbon monoxide. Is that how things are supposed to be? No. carbon monoxide kills you.

We are quickly approaching overpopulation. Is that what is intended?

Your post is full of hatred.

And you call yourself a Christian. :rolleyes:

You obviously have no clue about me and how I treat homosexuals.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back