PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So I went over the Cards forum to wish them luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect the Steelers ownership and their loyal fanbase.

However, I don't want that all time SB mark getting too out of reach.

It was only one or two idiots, only one of them being Cardinals fans. Every fan base has their idiots and their own "resident trolls".

Yeah that's how it looked to me. There were some gracious responses and then the 2 or 3 idiots just kept posting and made it look like there were more. A couple of Cards fans aren't going to change my rooting interest, Steeler fans are infinitely worse!

what was up with that saxon guy? jeeeze, he hated the pats more than the 9ers, seahawks and rams!

i dont get why a cardinals fan would hate the pats, or even bring up spygate. Why would you care? It didn't effect your team.

A steelers fan i would expect to. But the cardinals? You were to busy going 4-12 to even worry about being in a position to lose to the pats in the playoffs

i dont get it. i just dont. shouldnt you worry about your own team? i guess its easy to blame someone else.

HEY!

I'm at SteelersFever...I'm not that bad...well sometimes I guess I am the ever loving blind homer...but that's usually for Ravens, Bengals or Browns fans...
Dino, you're more than okay .... now if only you could convince a couple of your brethren there that dominate that forum to relax and try to be just a little bit more objective ....

Well, now they're in the SB they're acting like they own the show. Fellas, the Patriots not only destroyed you this season, they took your soul and had you bent over, taking it like the little b!tches you are.

Never the less, Go Cardinals....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back