PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SNF: JEST @ Ratbirds

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it my imagination...or ...Sanchez looks scared ..????

he is like shell shocked and its only the first quater.....

root against the jets its frustrating...so lucky they are

6a00d8341c00c753ef0147e3226f17970b-pi

jets will have an esier time vs our D than this ravens D and also their crowd is so much louder. on the other hand our off is nothig like ravens.

jets will have an esier time vs our D than this ravens D and also their crowd is so much louder. on the other hand our off is nothig like ravens.

The Jets offense has been inconsistent all year. They have no running game.

Flacco makes a flaccid throw

I hope the ratbirds just totally trounce the jets... Totally obliterate them..

People need to stop complaining about Bill O'Brien. The Ravens have been killing drives with trying to hit the homerun every play. Flacco saved that drive himself.

This jets D looks like garbage again this week

I look forward to seeing the pressure mount on The Sanchize as he has to play from WAY behind

This rookie Tory Smith is fast but that's about it. From camp reports and the eye test he has no hands and he couldn't even line up right which cost the Ravens a timeout there

Damn forget about the Tennessee game, the ravens are the real deal, looking good on both sides of the ball. The jets are being exposed and are innreal trouble with their o line. Troy Brown was right, they just aren't nearly as good as everyone thinks. At least not so far tonight.

The Ravens are the obvious choice for AFC rep in the SB at this early time by what I have seen

The only question is their WRs being consistent....otherwise they are loaded.

Visit Revis Island, featuring non-stop slapping, grabbing, tugging, yanking, holding, pulling and twisting.

But still virtually penalty-free after all these years. :)

Not going to say Revis isn't a great CB, but on the segment about "Revis Island," it seemed Revis was getting away with a LOT of grabbing. How does he get away with that?

Damn forget about the Tennessee game, the ravens are the real deal, looking good on both sides of the ball. The jets are being exposed and are innreal trouble with their o line. Troy Brown was right, they just aren't nearly as good as everyone thinks. At least not so far tonight.

Mangold makes a huge difference with that offensive line.

The Ravens are the obvious choice for AFC rep in the SB at this early time by what I have seen

The only question is their WRs being consistent....otherwise they are loaded.

Their secondary is mediocre even with Reed.

The Jets' defense has sucked this year. The only offense they have done well against was Luke McCown and the Jags. I don't think their defense is much better than the Patriots' defense, but at least the Pats have Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back