PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sleepers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you bring up Kent State, let me say that I STILL want Jameson Konz in a Patriot uniform. :) :bricks:

SING it, Brother Conn Pat!! :rocker:

I am an UNREPENTANT Jameson Konz acolyte, and an integral part of my Brilliant Game Plan has been ~ from the get go, even though I'm on Version #49, right now!! ~ to snatch Brother Konz for a left over 2012 Draft Pick!! :D

I want at least 1 High Upside WingBack behind Aaron Hernandez.

And Jameson Konz ~ as you are obviously already aware ~ is a FREAK. :eek:

I am an UNREPENTANT Jameson Konz acolyte, and an integral part of my Brilliant Game Plan has been ~ from the get go, even though I'm on Version #49, right now!! ~ to snatch Brother Konz for a left over 2012 Draft Pick!! :D

Is Konz on IR right now?

Is Konz on IR right now?

Yep! And if it's an actual injury, maybe they'll cough'm up for a 2012 7th Rounder, as opposed to a 6th...Or maybe we can just scoop'm up for free!! :D

Yep! And if it's an actual injury, maybe they'll cough'm up for a 2012 7th Rounder, as opposed to a 6th...Or maybe we can just scoop'm up for free!! :D

I'm all about Konz, I think with proper rehab and coaching he can be Hernandez 2.0. I love the idea of taking an athlete (Antonio Gates) and turning them into a great football player, but it takes some imagination and guts.

Since you bring up Kent State, let me say that I STILL want Jameson Konz in a Patriot uniform. :) :bricks:

Is Konz on IR right now?

I'm all about Konz, I think with proper rehab and coaching he can be Hernandez 2.0.

I love the idea of taking an athlete (Antonio Gates) and turning them into a great football player, but it takes some imagination and guts.

Well said, as allways, Brother Snake. And may I add, in the immortal words of Brother Bluto Blutarsky:

We're JUST the guys to DO it.

bluto.jpg

Cam Newton

sometime in the second of course:D

Last edited:
SHAMElessly Stabbed + Dragged!!

Round 8 ~ The Undrafted Free Agents!!

Just a few guys who I would LOVE to see us scoop up from The Ether...

NT Harold Ayodele of Emporia State ~ 6.1/340

A long shot, with attitudinal history...but an immense talent, to be sure.

NT Alameda TaAmu of Washington ~ 6.3/330

Yes, I LOVE those Super Grizzlies!!

WB Jerrod Johnson of Texas A&M ~ 6.4/245

Yes, THAT Jerrod Johnson!! The same guy who was considered an Heisman candidate QuarterBack 12 weeks ago, and who lost his job after a rocky start!! I don't think he'd make much of a QuarterBack, frankly, but, my GOD, he could make one HELL of a WingBack!!

WB Brett Brackett of Penn State ~ 6.6/245

Like I allways say: You can never have too many WingBacks. :D

Brackett has already made the conversion from Wide Receiver. He's raw as hell, but he's huge, he's quick, he's tough, and he's a demolishing Blocker. He could actually turn out to be awfully, awfully good.

FS Mitchell Evans of Indian ~ 6.1/205

What we have here is a very recent conversion from Wide Receiver and WildCat QuarterBack!! It's fair to say that this guy is RAW...But he's extremely fluid, he's incredibly instinctive, and, by GOD, does he command exceptional Processing Speed!!

NS Eric Hagg of Nebraska ~ 6.2/210

He's just one of those guys.

Slow as MUD in the "40", which makes him a borderline 8th Rounder ~ and we could always Trade Down with one of our 6th Rounders, pick up two 7th's, and snag DaRel Scott one round later, along with Hagg, if need be.

But Hagg commands an enthralling combination of skills: He assaults the Line of Scrimmage, he's a brutal open field tackler, and he's an instinctive and voracious Ball Hawk.

He just makes plays.

All of the above would be Practice Squad candidates, of course...But considering the attrition rate in this Great Game, they might very well make the 60 man roster!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST